Preliminary list of changes for the February update

You fixed vegetation LODs! Yes!

There is some kind of graphical error with water (shader):

Mod packer is broken ATM/ the blk is not there yet i guess.

Will Vromfs.bin format be supported alongside ZIP format?

Also the bug i reported 3 months ago, and has been present since the introduction of the editor still persists: Gaijin.net // Issues

2 Likes

Italian paras got their ā€˜samuraiā€™ vest ammo pouches after landing in the field. German paras still have mg131 ammo belts and mg 34/42 drums on them. FG pouches pretty please?

500th para assaulters got customization choices for body slot, but helmets still offer basic variety of items.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:
Guys this is Huge change !

17 Likes

There are several premade presets on test server? Will they influence ā€œprefered mapā€ in future or what they are?

Btw. Kinda sad that my presets from public client arenā€™t present on test server.

2 Likes

Wellā€¦ Iā€™m pretty sure.

Tank destroyers arenā€™t popular in Enlisted, because of game pace and maps.

And thatā€™s what will be:

Certainly a powerful prototypeā€¦ but really meh vs infantry, as it has no turret, and I think no defense lmgā€¦

Persh on the other handā€¦ good all around.

Remaining to see what small arms both nations will get. But seeing Japan has a g41 at tier 4 (type4)ā€¦ well, eh.

3 Likes

The new sights positions are very good. I can only test with the single thompson in the practice grounds and the m1 carbine and the reising and the premium 100 drum thompson, since I donā€™t have any thompsons unlocked.

But from what I used, it seems the main issue with these guns are fixed! I no longer have to fight my gun itself in addition to the recoil. This will make these weapons much more usable and fun.

As a note, the m50 reising seems quite stiff in itā€™s animations. Maybe itā€™s the slower rate of fire compared to the thompsons.

2 Likes

Mmm look at that SEXY Pershing right there. Oh yeah. Thatā€™ll do very nicely

Iā€™m just so incredibly happy for thisā€¦ I want to thank you yet again. I really do appreciate it!

11 Likes

ā€œMade Thompsons great againā€

6 Likes

Now if only Semi Autoā€™s were worth a dang

Yooooo more AI features lets go

Donā€™t stand in front of your soldier while heā€™s shooting at the tank, you will not surviveā€¦

7 Likes

Regarding the issue of AI soldiers movement, I think the most urgent problem should be the super vision ability that AI possesses, right? In the current version of the game, AI soldiers can often see enemy positions through bushes. This is particularly evident in maps with dense shrubbery. Usually, players are shot by soldiers lying in grass from a long distance with machine guns, and there are almost no countermeasures. Therefore, I believe that the impact of vegetation on AI soldierā€™s vision should be added.

1 Like

Imagine if they add a back-blast for RPGs as well.

2 Likes

Yes
YES
YEEEES
Finally. Hope it works.

3 Likes

Anyways, being in this thread is not only a threat to my life, trying to drive and read ainā€™t fun, and a threat to my emotions and I donā€™t feel like getting infuriated right now. Too early in the morning for that crap

Thompsons are unironically saved, thank you so much
Early semis and AKT ammo changes were much needed

Now I have a request, please move the SMLE No3 to BR2
Keep the No4 at BR 3
Ideally bolts outside of the VG-2 and SMLE Sniper would not go past BR2, but those two have the quick change mags

PS: New request i forgot, give the M1 carbines a similar recoil profile to the VG 1-5
As it is its still p poopy and the M1A1s on the Paratroopers just straight ass

2 Likes

Donā€™t meme and drive.

3 Likes

Limited assault (and gunner? )in future ? Hell no.
okay time to pick sniper and camp or stop buy premium

1 Like

I just think no bolty should be higher than br 2 at all. Even Lee and vg2. Smle is now as good as lee thanks to speed boost, tooā€¦

8 Likes