Preliminary list of changes for the February update

Still nothing about letting us participate in update testing either I’m assuming?

1 Like

you can.

you have to download the callisto test server though. ( which it’s like having a second copy on your computer. so you’ll need lot of space )

not sure why a link hasn’t been given like the previous tests.

edit. i forgot you’re a console player. nevermind.
i’m afraid even if there would be a link… you wouldn’t be able to do much with it.

2 Likes

A very elegant rifle.

If I may, might I plea for the return of the smoke trail when firing BerdanII? :pleading_face:

It was hilariously fun!

4 Likes

Yeah exactly. I know it’s possible, other games have done it, just want to know if the devs even care enough to think about it or not

To be honest, I know the answer is a no. Every crossplatform dev prioritizes their pc player base and console is always second fiddle. We’re just not as important to anyone who isn’t the first party developers. I just want someone to shoot me straight about it. Instead of this blatant ignoring

Spoiler

Pre-viewing premium squads is funny on devserver - walking rifles/ backpacks. Or cutting edge camo tech?

2 Likes

Sekrit weapon.

I suggest to make a proper bug report about it on our site here: Gaijin.net // Issues

Someone made one already Gaijin.net // Issues

Yes, seen it. Well i think alpha team already seen it

Any plans to change the BR3 matchmaking tiers? Thank you

BR3 should never face BR1 and BR5

15 Likes

For now i don’t have any info about this.

4 Likes

Awesome news, maybe you can tell us some news for future changings too? Give some hints to let the players speculate until next announcements…

Biggest Point to change is that low BRs 1-2 have no chance to fight against BR3
and BR3 have no chance to fight against BR4-5, make BR3 please a standalone.

4 Likes

I’m guessing that it will be in another test. Emphasis on “guessing”.

If this testing is similar to the last one, there will be more than one test.

Afterall, we will need to test Japan vs Pershings before they come in next update!!! (Poor Japan…)

1 Like

Hmmm idk about that :stuck_out_tongue:
depending on map.

This is just plain wrong. Get better. Make BR I an island by itself and leave the rest as is

I just tried it quickly on the dev server, I am a HUGE fan of this change, visual recoil is now so much better, big Win for the devs.

Gee. Wish I could experience this difference and provide my own feedback before the update goes live

Can you add recent German winter uniforms for ardennes like you did for Americans and not a simple copy past of the Moscow/Stalingrad early war uniforms ?

2 Likes

Also, are there any new weapons/tank/planes (Pershings ? :eyes:) in the new update?

1 Like

I spy a change in para drops - equipment box now drops much faster then any paratrooper.

1 Like