Preliminary list of changes for the February update

Wow… That’s so cool… This is going to be best update yet…

As i wrote before, we really eager to see a feedback for this new sights positions.

9 Likes

Now THAT is a QoL update I can get behind

3 Likes

@sounds: the current headshot sound appears more like a placeholder than a proper feature. i recommend to change it to a more realistic splash sound + the sound of helmet dropping on the ground.
the game already feature enviroment-integration for sounds (like magazines dropping), so that wont be an issue. to make it simply you play the helmet sound on every soldier, even if he doesnt have a helmet
(still much more realistic than the walmart cashier sound from the current headshots).

Personally I think the “ha ha kopf schuss” etc. shout was/is better. (I haven’t heared it in a while, maybe I wasn’t paying attention)

1 Like

this is how it looks in squad menu
And when receiving a soldier.

13 Likes

Is there gonna be a limit on 1 assaulter, 2 flametrooper and 3 machine gunner squads? Or what is it?

1 Like

YES! THIS IS THAT SMALL DETAIL CRAP THAT PROVES THE DEVS CARE AND DON’T JUST WANT TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK!

I am genuinely more happy about this tiny detail than the irons

3 Likes

Mate you guys being sarcastic and snippy with people is always the best lmao

3 Likes

Rest of us are here for it buddy. Go off on some people

2 Likes

Heya, this stuff is not fully functional and will be removed before release, but will be presented on dev server for now

6 Likes

Looks like my Japanese APC driver got shunk down a bit.
Ah well.

1 Like

Most important change!

7 Likes

One of the best, yes с:

2 Likes

Any way to add an option to have this perk summary open all the time?
When I change soldiers it goes away, I have to open it again every time. Maybe add a shortcut keybind?

5 Likes

Hmm… it’s sounds interesting tbh, will forward this one, thanks for feedback

4 Likes

Man trying to read all this stuff and keep up with convo’s is hard while at work. Kinda wish this stuff would get posted like 7-10 hours later, but is what it is

This is some good news right now. Tired of steamrolling Normandy

I don’t want to spam, but what about the Erma EMP 36 (BR3)? It is worse than the MP40 (BR2) but has a higher BR.

1 Like

If you in test server
when crouched now, they wont be able to see over the sandbags now?
When a toon is crouched behind sandbag, he just right height to shoot over it,
so if Japan has shrunk, how will they see over the sandbag if crouched :stuck_out_tongue:

We have some changes in mind at least to discuss with devs, but rn there is a lot of stuff to do before that.

4 Likes