Preliminary list of changes for the February update

Yes

Why not?

because they donā€™t have any other map beside berlin for latter tiers.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why I said swap with Moscow, i.e. Soviet winter 44-45 with IS-2 and Tigers.

Moscow is more open then Stalingrade maps, itā€™s easily seen in battles.
So Moscow for high br is not good, while Stalingrad maps are good/okay.

11 Likes

I still believe that Urban combat is enlisteds greatest settling/strength

It perfectly reigns in how stupid vehicles can be whilst also being unique for infantry battles, absolute crime we only have two primarily urban mapsets

3 Likes

I specifically remember some dev/helper saying maps were not created with BRs/tiers in mind and they can work everywhere.

So 1 urban + 1 rural is worse than 2 urban and screw history? Mmkay.

But anyway, Stalingrad high BR is a huge mistake.

Guess Iā€™ll vent in my day 1 Steam review instead if itā€™s not fixed by then.

2 Likes

Weird argumentation since battle of the Bulge exists. And thatā€™s basically Moscow v2.

I donā€™t want only urban warfare for higher BRsā€¦

12 Likes

Also this, surely the devs can see how much Bulge is disliked

See you in steam, donā€™t forget to add enlisted to wishlist: Enlisted: Reinforced on Steam

26 Likes

my mistake I thought the update actually happened when I wasnā€™t looking because if I have to go to test server to find glitches Iā€™m good

Yes Iā€™m removing it from wishlist as we speak.

3 Likes

James is snippy today and Iā€™m here for it <3

6 Likes

insert Office ā€œeveryone stay calmā€ meme here

9 Likes

hell yeah. ffs this is OP buff for US

finally

2 Likes

Hereā€™s how the M2 looks like now

25 Likes

Well, someone said that some of contacting too low with players, so i trying to make up for it right away с:

7 Likes

We really want feedback on this changes, so donā€™t hesitate to write a detail one

2 Likes

good list. i hope the ardennes map changes increase the amount of snow significantly, since currently the map looks nothing like it was in real life.

easy to make and high impact change: add partial snow storms and constant rain for the ardennes maps. the reason the ardennes offensive was started at all was terrible weather, that hindered american air superiority for weeks and allowed germany to use their tanks properly for the first time since months ā€”> great improvement in atmosphere

just slap the snow storm from fortified district and the standard enlisted rain into ardennes and the map finally gets a great, unique feeling. bonus: grey zone camping becomes less of a problem with reduced visibility.

11 Likes

Count in Japan on BR 4-5 which is Moscow but in the jungle.