Preliminary list of changes for the February update

I think the most obvious and fair solution is “Join any team” XP bonus.

And matches starting only at equal real player numbers.

I’m not a huge fan of the join any team button because its awful for new or most players that aren’t pre merge vets at this point. Because they will get thrown into matches woefully ill equiped for it.

1 Like

Depends on the XP boost percentage.
I know Gaijin won’t allow it, but if it was something like 500%, new players would profit from “play any => grind much faste”.

So after a couple of Any Team days they can have all factions at least decently equipped.

Personally, I think you guys should look into possibly doing an aggro based system for your AI as I’ve stated in various suggestions>>>

In the case of pistols, a player should be able to eliminate a soldier or two before the AI would aggro onto the downed character, and then focus on killing them.

It CAN be, but also, its currently 3k silver for a decent pistol, making them as costly as a good primary weapon. Many players (myself included) don’t even bother buying them currently because they aren’t worth the cost with their very limited usage.

I know man, I’ve worked on a couple myself. That’s why I try to give detailed feedback. Half-baked generalizations on feedback suck to deal with in my experience.

1 Like

Im sure if the devs have any braincells there will be a big grind/catch up event that goes along with the steam release. Not only for the obvious reason, but as a kind of rugpull for new players to get used to decent gains for a short while to bolster steam reviews before we go back to depression times once everyones sucked in.

2 Likes

Any update on some premium/event squads out-of-place visuals?

What about low tier axis paras or Italian paras being tweaked? Is that being considered as of now I only play BR4+ axis for counter, I cannot test update on PS5 myself.

Can anyone verify on test server DA1Y Jap attacker, Stuka D3 tailgunner fixed yet?

5 Likes

No(

@Veekay45 I remember you asked about the MP 38 long ago, now the model changed:
IMG_0574

8 Likes

Can you put here current model for comparison, please?

1 Like

Nice! Thanks.

The only thing that bothered me was the post-war FLY-94 Norwegian service marking.

But improvements fornfun p"*n are always welcome.

Btw. Are there any plans to improve textures for FG 42 (not II, just the classic first one). Its sights looks extremely low res.
Or is it just me?

3 Likes

Can we please get the Heat Ammunition for the Pz 4 f1?

3 Likes

Thanks for 99 and 96

5 Likes

All this is very good, and we can see how they are putting a lot of work and effort into it, but (and there is always a “but”), the most basic thing for a game with these characteristics is still not added: Game mode selection and Map selection. Anyway, keep waiting.

3 Likes

Yeah, steam release should definitely add some sort of basic BR1 or BR2 event squads, to get players onto a good foundation.

Allowing new players to move too quickly into higher BRs is not gonna be healthy for the game, so hopefully we won’t see too many high BR goodies.

I’d rather see heat fixed, it has too little penetration power.

This APC event would have been great for them, kinda wish they waited. Either way a BR1/2 engineer event squad and 5k silver here and there isn’t going to be enough to stop the game getting review bombed by people shitting on the economy. The event needs to be substantial, I don’t think they have time or even want to properly unfuck the economy before steam release.

If I didn’t have the millions of silver from premerge conversions I’d probably just not even play this game.

4 Likes

Actually, having this distinction that BR1 and BR2 are always on their own isn’t a bad idea - BR2 is pretty much the cut for early war gear, so why not also being the cut for new players?

1 Like