Preliminary list of changes for the February update

Could you make the sight more blurry? (Due to focal length)
That is more realistic and beneficial for us to find the targets easily.

2 Likes

Smoke shells make the penetration texture.

2 Likes

I don’t quite understand how the selection of uniforms works with the premium “8th Bersaglieri Regiment.” Some places have the original desert uniform, while others have the German one. Wouldn’t it be easier to give them all the German uniform and leave the desert one where it fits - Tunisia?

Bulge

Berlin

Stalingrad

Normandy

1 Like

If footsteps are turned on, and actually audible instead of now which is zero.

I will be very happy for that alone.

It still has far inferior damage and muzzle velocity. FG-42II is far better… but the problem with Axis right now is nobody is playing them, so now there is even less slightly.

Probably MG42 with 100/150 belt as a draw card in the near future.

Takes up 50% of screen.

OmegaLOL

The overheated looks bad in my opinion and the efect can move.

Also, can you change the time of the APC MG overheat, it overheat at 45 shoots, at least make it at 80 -.-

2 Likes

Ill test it when you add pershing. Not opening it until then

pls tell me that im not the only that have notice that the you can only use 2 squad of the same type have returned but if theyre premiun squad u can ignore. pls dont add that if premiun squad can skip that restriction it defeat the whole point and paras are the most problematic squad type

2 Likes

Will the issue with gun grenades be fixed during updates.

Will this major update include the Pershing / Super Pershing?

Several people asked and they didn’t answer (as far as I know). So I guess yes, otherwise they would say no.
And I assume the reason they haven’t answered is because there’s another devblog planned and they cannot say anything until then.

But that’s just my speculation.

2 Likes

I hope so, it would be nice to finally get those tanks in the game.

1 Like

They arent popular because they are sitting at a much higher BR than what’s good for them.

4 Likes

Forwarded, thanks

1 Like

2 days of “testing” is a joke

To be precise, it is only 24h. But I don’t think we need more to check new features.
We shouldn’t be bug hunters or so.

Mate I highly recommend using the mod that changes the headshot sound for BF1’s ping.

I don’t think humanity has invented a more satisfying 1 second audio ever since.

2 Likes

While I agree that BR1 shouldn’t fight BR3, because no real tanks, no MGs, no flamethrowers, no paratroopers, no APCs, no semi-autos, no rocket planes, still BR3 v BR5 is in a much better place.

PPSh stick mag, SVT-38, MG-34, Pz IV G, Ju 87 can hold their own and you also have paras, flames, APCs, so no missing mechanics.

Steam noobs on BR1 are going to have it baaad when they face two Shermans, two P-38s, two paras and two flamers lineup.

1 Like

Steam release should come with a BR/MM change, things are shit now… because we don’t have the players to ensure good quetimes without filling matches with bots.

+1/-1 should probably be fine and have sub 1 min que times with steam launch. Problem they need to solve is filling axis/allies whenever there isn’t enough queing, that can be done with a UI element telling people what factions need people queing for them, and those factions receive a bonus to RP/SL for finishing matches. If someone sees they can get like 25% more gains from playing for instance japan they might decide to start working on that TT, or maybe USA is bleeding players at a certain time same thing.

You can’t have mixed battles like in WT, so the devs ABSOLUTELY need to solve the problem of faction imbalance that comes and goes. Their current way of “”““fixing””“” this is throwing bots into the underpopulated side at the START of a match, and in a 10v10 game… you get it, its been said a billion times now.

1 Like

I think the most obvious and fair solution is “Join any team” XP bonus.

And matches starting only at equal real player numbers.

I’m not a huge fan of the join any team button because its awful for new or most players that aren’t pre merge vets at this point. Because they will get thrown into matches woefully ill equiped for it.

1 Like