Pre-order: Radio operators of Rzhev

it is not twice as long to fire, it is twice the duration of strikes. arty strike with half its strikes would still be deadly to everything inside the arty strike zone.

with only slighly more ammo its basically less DPS than regular arty, (26% more shells in twice the length of fire ie only 63% DPS of regular arty) ie as mentioned above, you have more time to escape it. Currently Im assuming its for tank busting role that the devs seem to imply its better at.

No, it’s a unique feature to this premium squads.

For better understanding, this rocket arty is have a bit more “shots” in it(and 1 more range firing shell) . In that case you will have more time to get away from it. Only plus from this mechanic is have a decent chance to destroy enemy tank in it’s roof.

7 Likes

please keep up these varied flavors if possible, different bomber type call ins or differnt type of arty if possible. Maybe old radio premiums /events (if the come) could get some rare radio ability in some Making Enlisted better like naval barrage etc :pray: :ok_hand:

Thanks for the answer!

It makes this arty type bearable.

1 Like

DPS doesnt mean anything when 10 or 13 damage is enough to kill you. every strike will have blast radius up to 3m with fragmentation radius of at least 10-15m which all deal damage >15.

unlike calliope or katyusha they will have guaranteed accuracy.

Ok, I can add more powerful rockets for them in big action, to keep it unique and respect the economic interests of the devs

2 Likes

it means you have time to run away from the blast zone, literally twice as much time to run away;
YARN | Buzz, come on, get up! Use your legs! | Toy Story (1995) | Video gifs by quotes | 8f5962b0 | 紗
Legs mate, LEGS!!

1 Like

idk how you think it means you have twice as long to run away.

RSZO(1)_abbcf58325034e7ddee6e2574def8e68

you have 8 seconds of non stop strikes, not 4.5 like now.

I really hope the German rocket barrage will have it’s very iconic, and frightening, sound.

2 Likes

I don’t think many people want to see the rocket they paid $25 for constantly blocked by buildings.

Yeh you added Katyusha indirect fire, not to mention stuke bomber dive strike too, far better, hopefully Devs take more of your ideas

1 Like

With less shells on target
Again 63% dmg of regular arty

If someone is calling down a strike on me at 63% strength im less worried, unless ur a camper 8 secs vs 4 means u prob loose no one vs most of ur squad

Since again, LEGS are a game feature!
F2p and goated

1 Like

ROCKET ARTILLERY locked behind a paywall

I understand this right?
Ah uhm…“will be first available” just like the paratrooper i guess

Please let the next news be about the new map! Now when you revealed the name i cannot wait anymore.
I want to see pictures of it like you did with new georgia and ardennes map

2 Likes

I don’t think this will be too much of a problem?
The payment and fixed weapons make him destined to be impossible to fill every game
This way you won’t always be dominated by the Rockets
And it can give low-level players better anti-tank firepower

1. rockets have fragmentation that can kill up to 10-15m. HE shells have ~half the fragmentation and idk if fragmentation is used in arty strike or just blast wave damage.
  2. half the damage of arty strike would still lethal for anything in arty strike zone when it begins
  3. problem is not avoiding zone, but that it denies area for 8 seconds making it shit for when you need to get fast to capture zone.
1 Like

Campers and monkeys have no legs
They will just hide in a fixed place and wait for enemies or bombs to fall next to them.

1 Like

like arty striking behind cap zone to block enemy reinforcement is not a regularly used strategy.

More eastern front content is always welcome!

3 Likes