Pre-order: Radio operators of Rzhev

Its sligthly longer art barrage, few more shells but over much longer timeframe, ie these could actually do LESS damage to infantry since they have more time to leave zone of fire.

1 Like

Germany BR3 Sovs BR2?

BR3 is bullshit Devs…

8 Likes

So guys is it more mod editor content for f2p modders??

1 Like

Yup they should have better weapons and be BR IV/V

So it’s just normal arty with more shots, longer duration, and tank killing

How is this not P2W over TT radiomen?

And more importantly- who asked for this? If it could be called in the greyzone at least we could justify it by using it to kill tank campers.

17 Likes

I just want to say that im very sorry for not specifying what i meant when i ask this im very sorry i cause confusion to James and i take responsibility for that

Depends!

Staff did not answer: if there’s no range finding shot prior to the actual barrage, it will be extremely deadly.

The normal arty range finding shot often tells me it’s time to “skeedadle” when I forget to look at minimap.

1 Like

High BR or Low BR but BR3 is biggest Bullshit i have ever encountered in all Games i’ve played

3 Likes

Is this squad going to be given a Moaning Minnie? What will the sound effect of the Nebelwerfer 41 be?

That’s the problem - back in the days artillery could kill teammates, so you couldn’t capture like today with allied Arty on your head.

Artillery areal denial is in a perfect spot right now - regular arty destroys rallies, and forces people out of the capzone, this new strike being double the barrage duration seems like a big balance problem.

5 Likes

Do agree, if this has tank killing power you need to allow artillery to fall into grey zone to chase tank campers

3 Likes

Probably people who complain about Thunderbolt and Corsair HVAR rocket storms but don’t want to play the game as the winners of the war.

I think that would be a necessity along with a sizeable cooldown for the artillery. Having to bring rockets directly over the enemy in order to fire them from an airplane is totally different than pointing to a spot on a map.

1 Like

I have played BR3 almost exclusively since merge (just recently started playing BR5 after unlocking M2, Thompson 50, M1C, and P47.

BR3 is pretty sweet. I love th variety.

Honestly arty should still TK, with spawn penalties for people who do get a certain amount of team kills (number tbd). Right now it can be abused way too easily where you throw it on a cap and sit with your full squad covered by a barrage while the enemy can’t close the distance.

10 Likes
1 Like

The only thing they took from that was the name lmao. Rockets as implemented will have the same function as Artillery, just with more shots, longer duration, and tank killing with the same accuracy and cooldown.

3 Likes

Wow, that was only made 18 days ago, and they granted his wish, lucky fellow :smile:

5 Likes

I think artillery thats takes twice as long to fire is probably P2 Loose

Still Im all for more flavor for premiums / event squads to differentiate them

If you’re going to add rocket artillery, you know you’ve got to add a night battle to the game now, right even if only for the visuals?

Make the rockets serve an additional purpose of illuminating a zone while they burn

1 Like

Implies that other Allied countries didn’t contribute to victory XD.

1 Like