Pre-order: Radio operators of Rzhev

Germans already outclassed Yanks across the board
There was no fragile balance

2 Likes

Some clarifies about this arty:
It’s power will be compared to usual arty, except this one can destroy tanks a lot more guaranteed on direct hit from above to it’s roof.

8 Likes

so is this rocket different from normal german/russian rocket or are they the same?

cause if it different then cool but if not. Then it still cool

The squads are Rzhev themed, if you can name a US unit that participated in the campaign, you are more than welcome to share this forgotten bit of history, it would be much appreciated!

but what about availability?

1 Like

Rocket arty in this squads are fully the same.

4 Likes

Can you tell me what type of rocket is used for bombardment?

I’ve been asking questions since before, but I don’t know why I’m not getting answers…

When will rocket artillery become available to TT squads?

3 Likes

At the same time as fire bombs?

Technical question:

• regular artillery uses one range finding shot, a “pre barrage” one if you will, wait a little, THEN rain death with full barrage.

Will the rocket barrage function in the same way? Will there be one range finding shot, or the barrage will start immediately?

so russian get katusha barrage and german get that panzerwaffer rocket barrage nice. Now im excited to see how well it is against IS2

Will rocket artillery be available in the base game?

2 Likes

I just don’t understand why you give it to BR 2-3
BR5 i would understand,
But allowing BR 2-3 to take this into matches, where the new players will have to face the majority of this rocket attack’s.
Just seems crazy.

5 Likes

Love the little scope detail :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

New premium squads with unique features are fantastic; Just drew up unique bomber call in for radio squads in this writeup Awoke a Sleeping Giant - Manila, Iwo Jima 1945 Campaign

Ordering now and happy to hear about New Map, its very much needed for Soviet mid-high BR!

4 Likes

Another idea: Instead of limiting rocket strikes to these premium squads, why not allow the engineer in these premium squads to build stationary high-power radio transmitters, that can be used by any radio operator-class soldier(not just ones in radio squads) to call in rocket strikes/smoke artillery/bombing runs?

Still would be kinda P2W but not as much, and it would benefit your team as a whole and encourage teamwork.

6 Likes

Not only truck attached rocket launchers exist
Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-220-0634-12,_Russland,_Laden_eines_Nebelwerfers
Take Nebelwerfer for example

Im must add that trucks with rockets have drip though
77374810001_1897350983001_ari-origin06-arc-161-1350071150749

5 Likes

You mean the rocket for the two squad are the same or they are same as normal german/russian rocket ?

6 Likes

those are cool but what i meant was the rocket that will be used in the radiomen barrage not the vehicle my english understanding seem to be degrading everyday so yea

I don’t really think the helper mean this.
Consider that it is 82mm rocket vs 150mm rocket.