Pre-order: “Jungle Hunters” sniper squads

Of course the regular one, you can bring 2 engineers instead of one. You can take more FGs II. And it has more variety in matter of classes. :man_shrugging:
The premium one is better only if you do enjoy spam flame. (Flamers are extremely overrated because they has really low skill threshold, but pretty much any above average player can be way more efficient with 9 men squad with M2 carbines or FGs II)
It’s extremely easy to counter all flametroopers. But since majority of enlisted’s playerbase are casuals. Flamers seems way more better than they actually are.
They cannot compete vs decent player wirh pretty much any full auto weapon.

Plus this example is kinda irrelevant since this premium squad will be discontinued with merge anyway.
Moscow’s newest MG premium squads would be way better example for your point. :man_shrugging:

1 Like
  1. They serve diffrent role - area denial

2. They still can kill through wall because instead of fix we got 1,5 seconds of bots not knowing how to path though fire before they die

Those 9 men M2 and FG squads won’t even get close to objective if good flamer is already there, and he also can use M2 and FG anyway.
You underestima flamers skill ceiling, threshold may seem low, but to truly get most of their tank good game knowledge is needed.

To kill a flamer in good spot explosives or another flamer is needed, so you won’t always have tools to counter them.
Unless you have 4 flamers in one squad

1 Like

Thank, now you have explain it enough but I can´t agree with you opinion… From my point of view are more powerful Premium Flame squad. Of course that they are not invincible especially if you using them in the bad battle situation and naively thinking that they will carry you to the win… but they are definitely better(more powerful) than regular one no matter on skill.

PS: Quantity is not the same as Quality

I can deny any area which I want with pretty much any other squads while using way better primary weapons.

Taking advantage of broken mechanics really isn’t the way I want play. Plus it’s not even reliable enough to use it as an argument.

There better examples of p2w squads. For example premium pz IVe or jumbo. Exactly the same tanks as campaign ones. But with superior ammunition.

Nevertheless, slots are way significant p2w problem than premiums squads. P2W premium squads are still pretty much negligible problem.
Mostly it serves as a poor excuse by the specific individuals, just an another way how to justify their frustration.

1 Like

I Agree

I Agree

Can be but as you mentioned, in this game are some P2W attributes and as I said I´m fine with that because I own them and I don´t will pretend (from my experience) that they are not OP now.

How does 30 bullets in M2 mag gonna stop 30 bots rushing objective. You will need some time to kill them or spam granades, in which case some of them will get close.

hurr durr i can hold objective solo with just bolt-action so nothing is op
you trying to brag or something?

1 Like

I never ever had a problem to counter few squads simultaneously attacking objective. Just focus real players and rest bots will be just super clueless non threating targets anyway.
Plus you can easily equip Molotov on every soldier. Same effect as flamer. :man_shrugging:

I don’t have a single flametrooper II squad max out. It just isn’t efficient not enjoyable enough for me.

Well with today’s matchmaking having true enemy team and not bots is rare sight, but after merge if BR isn’t to spread out this will be a diffrent story.

If the matchmaking will actually work and 10v10 player matches become a norm, i suspect there will be a lot of people on forum surprised how that kind of games actually play out. Cancer spam 24/7

It’s like talking about balance in Tunisia allies, pure PvE. Even bolts seem OP

2 Likes

I do still think there’s way more casuals which majority of players are mistaken for bots.

I imho dont think a lot will change. Maybe we’ll see just more scenario in which certain factions are dominating specific BR.
There’ll be just fake illusion that game is more balanced. Casual f2p friendly games will never be properly balanced. And I never thought balance is an issue in this kind of games.

True but it’s influx of new people coming to game, they have like level 8 on one campaign and don’t even know what grind is ahead. They will be in kinda better spot playing at lower BR’s after merge.

I haven’t seen many people with FG’s and M2 on the bottom of scoreboard, usually they are tripling their team average score and are only ones actually playing objective.

So imagine 10 of those people, full with every granade, geared squads. Higher BR’s will be cancer

3 Likes

I don’t think so. There’s just not enough hardocre players. There’ll be lot of casuals on end game BRs as well. Exactly as it is in WT or WOT.

Yeah, but I haven’t seen many people with FG’s and M2 overall. It’s not really hard to get on top of leaderboard no matter which stuff you’re using.

1 Like

They are spread over 6 campaigns, and more players are completing campaigns each day.

They will be there like on train maps where after few hours people realized it’s grabage and started deserting. This time they will switch BR

That’s pretty the point for High BR, the sweatest team wins, just like Berlin during Burning Sky or $talingrad when bundle removal is announced

Or just like joining random Custom match, is very messy sometimes