Pre-order: “Jungle Hunters” sniper squads

yes, sure im runing to spend a new aa game price for such ncessary stuff. OMG

Slot. Singular.

Only 1 per player, so they can bring… 1 additional premium.

Not like if all premium came with a dedicated slot… It’s a good compromise even if I want more slots.

Just enough to bring my meme all riflemen squads (volks and Moroccans ftw.)

Anyway. I don’t know why so many ppl talk about those new snipers… want them, buy them. Find them unnecessary, don’t buy them. It’s all there is.

I like their looks… But I’ll probably wait for a 50% off discount.

3 Likes

I agree This game is far from p2w.

2 Likes

While p2w isn’t biggest issue with enlisted right now, it’s certainly a growing concer from major portion of playerbase

Why?
Because we too

enjoy the game.

And p2w isn’t enjoyable.

Sorry we don’t want the game to die, so we can play more bot filled matches.

You don’t even need hands, because we play PvE in most matches

2 Likes

compare axis and allies paratroopers,premium one I mean, not the free from event

p2w has been a term misused for a good while now.

Cant really think of any premium squad that mattered that much or did anything a normal squad couldnt do. I have heaps of premium squads, But up until the engineer was added recently…If I was playing to win…they werent really in my line up. They were just there for funsies

I mean technically you could say a few vehicles like the Firefly, Jagdpanther or Panzer (HEAT) give you a pretty nifty option…but they are only as good as the next detpack, faust, piat or bomb that hits them (the same free options that dispose of everything)…certainly wont make you perform better or win

1 Like

The Panzer IV Heat makes you pen entire T-50 front what the others cant and the Firefly is arguable better than the 76mm Sherman (not to mention it was released when the Americans only had the M10 which was definitly intentional).

would you say that having one makes anything you can get free completely obsolete and redundant? to the point you “must” have the premium to compete (or you will get shat on by other premiums)?

I think it basically trades better pen for less postpen damage.

Other shorties - Yes cause notable weaker
M10 - Yes because slow turret, no mg, open turret and worse armor
M4 76mm - Yeah No.

To be fair, I played the Firefly way more than the Sherman so bias I guess.

I guess from where I’m standing, if I was worried about penning the T-50 or T-34 and I didn’t have the premium HEAT panzer. Id just use the Panzer IV F2 (or Pzr IIIJ).

If I didn’t have firefly Id just use the 76mm Sherman…I bought the firefly just because I wanted an All British deck lol

Havent got much to say about the m10…I like it and Stugs, But I don’t much see the point of dedicated tank destroyers when Infantry are the main opponents.

making them not necessary at all.

(that’s currently, When everything is Gated by BR things may become way better than other options at that BR…)

1 Like

Fair enough, since you own it, why wouldn’t you do?

Well. The issue is that for long time they were not available while the E was when they also released the T-50 iirc.
And yes it doesnt make the F2 and J1 obsolete but pretty much all short barrels.

What happened to it?

I think he meant that G43K is no longer obtainable from BP.
G43K is Gewehr43 chambered in Kurz, basically a SA laser gun with a 30 round StG44 mag, in case you missed that.

Yea, the way you worded it I thought it got nerfed

Simply question…Has regular flame squad same battle value as Premium one ?

Premium one has pretty much zero value since it’s in worst campaign of the game.

Sorry but You didn’t answer my question . The question was what is stronger squad … Regular vs Premium