Pre-order: "Iron Fury" tanker squads

Achilles will get a better shell:D
Same with the Firefly, in a future major update

22 Likes

yay.

iā€™ll finally be able to larp around in high tier without being detrimental to my team as the commonwealth units.

Wow, thatā€™s huge! I definitely havenā€™t expected that.

Can you share stats or is that an NDA?

Ayo a buff to firefly and new tank? Dam wonder what the shell gonna be tho (since I have no tank knowledge)

Well, id say it will be enough to pen some difficult enemy tanks с:

7 Likes

Nice looking forward to using that round

APDS ? :eyes:

2 Likes

Some free higher tiered british tanks would be nice

More like never, oh wait! sorry! I meant Soonā„¢

Firefly, Sherman 76s, and what not donā€™t belong in BR V
The Pershings do
Thatā€™s about it

1 Like

Compared to Pershing and Tiger II, we could also move Tiger I to BR4, but I doubt that the bois on the darkside would be happy.

Ofc only premium ones.

Sounds like skill issue, cuz I can pen a Tiger I with PIAT which is less than 100mm from 150mā€¦

Seriously, where are you aiming at?

Haha could it be?..the return of APDS? That was stripped from the british early tanks because it was too strong??? (And then given to swedish reserve tanks :thinking: )

1 Like

And donā€™t forget that probably no binoculars just like on M10/M18

3 Likes

It will be APDS
it can go trough Panthers UFP/Tiger 2 (H) cheeks
As long as modelled properly

3 Likes

Amazing and all but the US Army is still suffering greatly against heavy Tiger 2ā€™s tanks. Any idea when weā€™l get our T26E3 and T26E4 Tanks? :o

I would only pay it if a miniature for my collection came included.

1 Like

i mean the APDS is still strong enough to puch trough Tiger 2 (H) cheeks and Panthers UFP but problem is that both Achillesl/firefly locked behind pay wall
And i dont think that we going to receive Super Pershing
there is a new devblog about new tanks in the next update and only the the normal Pershing was mentioned
but maybe we still going to get Super Pershing

The Achilles gets a 17 pounder, it should never get the chance to go against rank 1 vehicles