Pre-order: "Iron Fury" tanker squads

That is how it should be but we have fighters with 250 kg bombs that are good at taking out tanks (IAR81, P-40) and CAS that are actually fighters but with good offensive arments (FW-190 D-12, P-47), except all FW-190 are bugged so D-12 actually takes skill to use.
Most people just use these aircraft overall others for good reason.

2 Likes

yeah. thats fair. Multipurpose just has better impact all round. There are certain Fighters that just wreck everything in the air, but since they have no ground presence, they are very rare.

I still enjoy the dominance achieved by flying something like a spitfire VC from time to time. Complete air supremacyā€¦but yeah then you get bored cos there is nothing else to do lolā€¦there are other planes that can get the job done and still have bombs.

I feel like improving air visibility, pushing back air spawns/adding airfield spawn, and removing aim assist would make fighters/interceptors a more viable pick

4 Likes

Most of the time my team canā€™t afford the luxury of me casually enjoying pleasure flights and take down stray aircraft.

I try to ground support with fighters, but most of the time I just land to get extra points and faster respawn.

2 Likes

Not really, the 17pd has 171mm pen vs 138mm of 75mm L48, the problem is the solid AP

8971e13f34544fde410a42e20a4e599859f2b86f48886cd9ec3cd4cc08a62b90_1

All factions have their version, too.

Sovs: Yak.
Germany: 109g10, or 14
Japan: the legendary zero.

4 Likes

Iā€™d like cobra king and sturmtiger pls

2 Likes

will add Pershing tank The new 90mm gum more better than the 76mm gun

17 pounder struggles to pen Tiger tanks - which means it actually has only barely above 100mm of pen.

Is it just me or the guy in the portrait seems to have some weird eyes?

1 Like

Uh oh we donā€™t want to have a lunar event portrait argument all over again

Maybe heā€™s just sleepy

Yeah. Or the sunrays might be coming into his eyes.

Sure, good job, new premiums are constantly being releasedā€¦

But is it possible to supply paid premium allied squads, for example, with regular American uniforms?

My paid Moroccan squad cannot wear the standard US/UK uniform in Normandy or the Pacific.

My paid Marines squad from the Pacific run around in their ā€œfrog camoā€ everywhere.
Give me normal dark yellow uniform for Tunisia.

My paid Volkssturm squad in Tunisia must run around in gray business suits (apparently they were taken there from the office by a charter plane)?
Give them the standard dark yellow DAK uniform.

My SAS event squad are running in Normandy in shorts, Germans with silencedan MP-40 are running with branches and green camo in Tunisia, Soviet paratroopers in ā€œamoebaā€ camo are dropping on maps of the early stage of the war, etc.

Give me the standard uniform too!

1 Like

Theyā€™re adjusting it as they go along. For example, MG42 early now has a classic beige uniform in Tunisia, but they have those unique ammo belts on it.

You just have to wait. Obv, there are most import stuff to do than tweak several hundred outfits.

1 Like

I was told cosmetics team isnā€™t working on BRs, matchmaking, Silver income, windows vaulting or bipods?

Canā€™t imagine itā€™s difficult to add standard DAK uniforms (they donā€™t have to be unique) for VS squad in Tunisia, like every F2P German squad has.

When they have the time ā€“ sure, add something unique to those.

That was literally the case on pre-merge test server. But people cried because theirs paid squads do not have unique outfits in all campaigns.
And this is literally the outcome.
You can do only thing. Deal with the fact that you are the minority.

2 Likes

This magical ā€œmajorityā€ always seems to be conveniently against my opinion.

Just a shame I still havenā€™t seen any polls, outside of one or two posts, yet I know one or two people who want standard uniforms too :thinking:

In any case, even if it was an option to dress my VS squad in standard DAK uniform, I donā€™t see how that could make anyone cry again.

1 Like

I am not saying I do not share your opinion. I didnā€™t like the idea of volkssturms outside of Berlin campaign as well.
I am just saying this is outcome based on feedback by community.

1 Like

I know.
And I am yet to see this ā€œcommunity feedbackā€ that so strongly opposes giving Moroccans normal US uniforms for Normandy or an option to at least have DAK uniforms on VS squad in Tunisia.

The artist is a Clint Eastwood fan and thatā€™s it.

1 Like

Good one.