Pre-order: Armored Personnel Carriers!

I hope we will be able to buy different camos for them. :)) But most likely not, since they’re premium.

2 Likes

Damnit!

I usually don’t pre order… but… apcs.

What can I do.

However. Why do Soviets get the m3, BEFORE USA? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

Because they lack strong BR2 line up.

5 Likes

Soviets sufferz indeed :laughing:

Ppd40 should be tier 2!

3 Likes

Lol :smiley:

2 Likes

Sooo

Anyone wanna talk about how the USSR is getting our M3 and we’re not? I mean do we at LEAST get an M5 later down the road?

1 Like

Seems legit. Was wondering about that myself

I think the m3 scout car or LVT-4 would be super cool for usa

1 Like

Nooo…

Don’t make me pay to access Ardennes….

So ingame is max 20.

16 Likes

But why would they unlink them? The BR’s align as such. That’s how BR’s work after all

And for your BR3 range complaints

BR’s mean literally nothing. I ran an entire BR5 lobby with NOTHING but BR3

1 Like

…the video of the halftrack did look slow :frowning:

5 Likes

Maybe, but I got a thing for American Halftracks, and the M5 is an M3 with an elongated bed. Sounds like a nice compromise on having to wait till AFTER the Commies get theirs. We get a better one

1 Like

Because those are anachronistic AF.

That’s like making a Vietnam war game and using Abrams vs T-90 on Ho Chi Minh trail.

2 Likes

You don’t want to get a fine for speeding.
Kettenhunde are waiting with their speed camera.

6 Likes

It is important to protect the enviroment.

2 Likes

Ger ready for 10 month, 25k score a day, bUt YoU CaN mIsS oNE dAY, event just to get a wheelbarrow with breda on it

11 Likes

Man, whoever could have foresaw all of these issues we’re having due to the BR system

If only certain players with experiences with the failures of such a system had said how much of a bad idea it all was

Oh wait, none of you would listen

3 Likes

Come on guys, community divided over a controversial game overhaul, tons of balance issues that need attention but instead add a new unit type the community has been asking to get for years now only to lock it behind a pay wall.

I’m sure “free” versions will come later but like come on. It’s not even like this is something people are buying now this is just a preorder notice too. Aren’t there more pressing matters other than “More money, More money!”

11 Likes

Means less unnecessary wrecks. I see this as win.