Pre-order: Armored Personnel Carriers!

All my US gold tanks are useless. Tiger 2 is just too much. Only thing that I have that can kill a T2 is my 500 pound bomb if I am lucky. The devs stole money from us. Blatent thieft. Bring back the old maps.

1 Like

then you donā€™t know about war and Eila and I we shut your mouth, I even shared a photo, read above instead of comment things who donā€™t help, thank you

Premium or gold order?

Yes and no. US just needs some stronger tanks

Now hereā€™s where you lose me. What money was stolen? And what maps do you want brought back? None were removed.

What in the hoodoodavoodoo are you on about you cracked out meth addict.

that japan does have halftracks:

R

3 Likes

Lol, you live in a cave or you are too old to use Google? It takes less time to search than typing your sentence.

1 Like

Japs do have half tracks for their assault troops and specialized units

Good kids recieve gift.
Bad kid recieve punishment.
Very bad kids are send to the eastern front.

11 Likes

you are just someone who say something wrong and you call me meth addict,nice!

Have we learned what BR these are gonna sit at yet?

propably br2 minimum

Honestly, Iā€™m not gonna buy these because of all the reasons not to, but Iā€™m hoping we eventually get tech tree versions, at BR2 maximum.

Any higher, assuming no changes to current MM, and theyā€™ll just get shredded every time by higher tier tanks, planes, and rocket launchers. The maps arenā€™t big enough to hide them most of the time.

2 Likes

Oof, if that gets you confused, wait till everyone start to call portable rallies to the APCsā€¦

Not really, since we still canā€™t change camos on majority of premium vehicles.

1 Like

I think they are sending it to BR3 so it has the possibility to play every map.

I think it will be very similar to bikes/new Soviets paras. Since it doesnā€™t have any premium special weapons, you will most likely be able to change them.
Meaning, you can change its BR to pretty much anything.

It just depends if the vehicle itself will have specific BR. But since itā€™s only halftrack with MGs, I think it could be easily BR2 vehicle.

3 Likes

That sounds really cool, on the other hand the axis paras stuck on Berlin or Normandy, thatā€™s a shameā€¦

Is this coming today?

Hi No he has other devblog planned he said

Thereā€™s devblog planned for today?