Pre-order: Armored Personnel Carriers!

Imagine if they release the exact same vehicle to the pre-order squads in an event that people can earn for free like they did last time with the Pacific drop tank planes. Anybody remember that?

6 Likes

War Thunder does have lootboxes, but tradable coupons are usually event rewards.

Periodic lootboxes that MAY drop coupons are a currency drain scam, simple as that.

1 Like

Isn’t that what they do with every new squad? The fire bombers, the paratroopers…

1 Like

What about the American Halftracks…considering, you know…that the USSR Halftrack is American…As if it wasn’t obvious by the Browning 50cal Heavy Machine Gun that is a staple mark on American tanks.

Fire bombers?

So how to use PS pre order

So flex BR but not 1-2??? Jessus I mean were paying for the product, could we know WTF were actually buying???

Previous Premium squads were campaign locked, ie we know where we can play these squads.

This product does not at all tell me where I can play it. Is it late war? can it be early war?
This is important for purchasers to know.

3 Likes

oh wait i forgot to ask this completely but will they have horn? just wondering since bike have horn so this thing should have one right?

1 Like

I hope it changes based on the map/BR.

Early war – MG 34 and late war – MG 42.

2 Likes

That’s definitely reasonable logic. Those Tiger 2s are pretty scary especially when America doesn’t have the M26 yet

Yeah I happened to start playing when they release the last 2 faction para squads so Im shit out if luck for most of the factions I play…hell Im going to have 2 para squads for the allies even though I only play axis…like come on.

Yeah I mean it’s not like the tiger 2 is invincible, but unless you have a veteran player on your team, you’re definitely screwed. And for veterans it’s just annoying because they’re everywhere. T5 is just a mess in general.

US definitely needs better tanks and this is the perfect opportunity to add them. M26/T26, M36, and Easy Eight. I, personally think it would be interesting to add stuff like the T29, T30, or T34 heavy tanks as well.

3 Likes

Asking the important questions. I will quit if it doesnt have a horn.

1 Like

I don’t know what server you play on, because right now Japanese are owning US

In NA it’s about 50/50 in T4. I’ve gotten stomped, had close games, and then stomped myself as well.

Granted, it’s rare to see the Pacific as T4 because I always get put in Normandy and have to deal with that hell.

that would honestly make a lot of sense

where rommel?

6 Likes

->indirect fire

Imagine shooting a pistol at a mortar trajectory xDDDD

Told you so about the equipment disparity between German and American 2 weeks ago kekw.

Probably as event and for the Japanese too