Pre-order: Armored Personnel Carriers!

I know, I’ve said so about this very video. but chuch said mg34…

I’d like them to precise which of the two is true…

1 Like

Gib US Kangaroo squad

8}{AKHDB9XKFCU1ES1

11 Likes

ngl that would probably be stronger than these apc i mean it use a tank as a body instead whatever apc armor is

I heard before that they intend to make a store where you can trade squads like they have for War Thunder with the market place.

That idea is not bad though because that is easier than buying them and would make it fair to noobies who where not here for those events, maybe make the Pacific paratroopers to the tree and decide which German event squad should be free, add another Soviet paratrooper squad that have weaker weapons than the event squad right now.

1 Like

No, it’s more like the new enlisted will end this year.

8 Likes

M13 technically counts as a half track because it is an AA gun on a half track so they probably decided to leave out the US for now. As for Japan they only had one that could rival these ones with a top mounted machine gun, so they might wanna save some of them as event squad, also possibly wait on the US until they have a Japanese one for the Pacific so Japan can at least counter it.

yea i wouldnt mind changing my pacific paratrooper for a german bar or something unique tbh

1 Like

That would be awesome. Id trade all my allied squads to someone who doesnt use axis

1 Like

That’s not how the marketplace works.

You cannot trade items that you already have on your account.

You can only trade coupons for items or squads.

Said coupons can either be kept and traded again, OR redeemed on your account (you get the item and can’t sell it anymore).

Should Enlisted ever join the Gaijin marketplace, future event rewards will probably be available as coupons.

(But that could also possibly open the door to the downfall of events as a whole, into a pit of grind and unnecessary complexity.)

6 Likes

same like WT
Premiums! come buy ! only half a days work worth of money to get a digitalized vehicle in a fcking kids game! buy now buy two!

3 Likes

I feel like some evil higher up corporates highjacked the game and they are now trying to milk it,
hence the merge to try up the queues cause some dumbass told em they need higher number players and that this will help with that, so they can profit of more people being stupid buying WAY to overprized premium content for a fcking game
ANd yes this mobile spawn point is sure game breaking and totally changes everything, it’s a nice cool feature to be implemented and APCs should’ve been introduced long tiem ago, makes very much sense to have in-game, I mean it’s the vehicle of the infantry.
Sadly though a mobile spawnpoint i worriesome, since the build spawnpoint feature of game is already way to much important, I’d rather see built spawnpoints go away and the feature redone.
Maybe something like Engineer Squad can set up spawnpoint at preselected few areas of map instead of this utter sillines of having to run around smashing built spawns.

3 Likes

Not just units, entire game mechanics, some of which are extremely powerful

I mean…halftracks in battlefield also function as mobile spawn points.

Lol like the damned paratroopers?

1 Like

oh so it one of those coupon style stuff i never like those

pretty sure warthunder also have those in lootbox too isnt it?

if it isnt just translation error or they just sneakily change it to mg34 or 42

1 Like

the guy has mg34 in his back and he uses 42 so yeah darkflow

Its not- because no main APC feature: mobile rally point.
Also, I would like to buy and use US APC, on new Ardennes maps, but no APC for GI, only for Reich(

Exactly. Hate the fact that the only way you can obtain them is by doing events or spending real money

1 Like

are they going to make an event for have event version?, I hope the allied one can go in normandy maps too and they give a version for japans they give the Type 1 Ho-Ha

5 Likes