Pre-order: Armored Personnel Carriers!

Hopefully they keep it a 42 to match the power of the 50 cal

6 Likes

hopefully i think it was translation error

1 Like

Let’s pray for it

1 Like

I don’t care for this addition, but i am eager to see how much can they take on a bomb run with some 20 or 30 mm cannons at full rage.

its gonna blow as easily as m13

2 Likes

NKVD wore Blue caps usually

StuG III and StuG IV: tell me about it bro

there isn’t even a stug 4 in any gaijin games :joy:

The Normandy one is not a StuG IV G?

That might be because you are playing Germany.

I play US/Brits and I always get up tiered if I am playing BR 3. Always.

Its probably easier for you to find BR 2 battles to drop down to because most ally players are hiding there to avoid all the Tigers 2s

Waiting to see them add this

6 Likes

This honestly makes it even more frustrating that they dont use the entire map area. I think some places like Tunisia are literally just one big map

3 Likes

nope it’s 3G

oh well my bad

pretty sure the reason I desert is because the soviet players are brain-dead

cool any news when the Germans will get the phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range for Stalingrad

1 Like

soon after we get the actual premium walker tank for real :joy:

So let me get this correct. They are only for USSR and German? does this mean that the germans will have mobile spawn points and the US wont have anything equivalent to it?

If im reading it correctly. They are much stronger than standard spawn points. So what is the idea on balancing the germans Vs US. Except for an “event” which just limits how many people will have them in the future of the US.

Hey, in the video of the store, it’s a mg42… So what will it be?

It’s definitely an MG42, you can get a close look at it in the picture someone posted above

Post 319