Pre-order: Armored Personnel Carriers!

allrighty then, will be looking up for the new squads.

no mg gunner? i was gonna use mg on this oh well

unless i can change the squad to having mg gunner?

Canā€™t wait playing Normandy facing axis APCs without American APCs!

1 Like

I think most people agree with this. Premium is for something rare, and not for such ordinary things as a stug or apc.
The only strange thing is that recently there have been many people in the Russian part who no longer care about this and even agree.

1 Like

It just works and not because the game is built around the Soviets or anything

:heart_decoration:

3 Likes

vehicles in WT get automatic camos but in Enlisted you play with winter/desert camo in Normandy and will get spotted from 5km

Could the types be changed, or thatā€™s the limitation of this squad?

This game is based on the Germans. Other just exist. About japanese everyone forgot.
The Germans are killing and steamrolling Soviets and Americans.
At least it happens on European servers. As on american one - idk.

1 Like

no medics?

damnā€¦

3 Likes

No one forgot Japanese side.

Itā€™s just the earlier addiction as faction, but as time goes more stuff will come to Japanese side.

Patience we must have.

1 Like

Well thatā€™s gonna be great with how things are going at this point so when a Soviet truck goes to the certain point in the map and the squad decides to spawn from it Outcomes a whole bunch of Soviet soldiers in white suits yeah thatā€™s not gonna give away their position or anything

:heart:

1 Like

Soviets have no excuse their unlocks are superior they just are just a bunch of pussies that give up and desert most of the matches for no reason, Americans are obviously underdogs with inferior gear and need new toys.

The old veterans of the past kicked the Germans out of Berlin so the Soviets we have right now are possibly brain damaged

2 Likes

Of course, I just donā€™t care about them.
Maybe the Chinese will be added someday.

But in any case, the Japanese are the weakest. So weak that itā€™s an axiom.

All that Moscow farming did not help them it actually made them worse

:ice_cube: :ice_cube: :ice_cube: :ice_cube: :ice_cube: :black_heart:

1 Like

Will we be able to spawn on these transport vehicles when they are being attacked? With enemies nearby?

btw i just have a realization the halftrack wont just explode from 1 bullet like how abandon tank explode right? since it suppose to be a mobile rally that shouldnt happen but like i said before this is enlisted and anything can happen at any time

probably not since that would make it a little unfair(even tho you would most likely die within second)

1 Like

The Japanese are just a joke at this point

Yeah pretty much this, now they are playing tanks like girls that need to go to the toilet together. Well more xp for me.

1 Like