:heart_decoration:

6 Likes

Ofc

I’m complaining about the daily limit
Its goofy

1 Like

didnt know there was heart limit

A lot of things are goofy in this forum
:heart_decoration: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :white_heart: :green_heart: :ice_cube: :rock:

4 Likes

Is there any limitation on the type of passengers?That’s the core of how strong it would be.

it said that you could specialize the soldier so whatever that mean

it’s strange so now I have to click hearts manually

:white_heart:

:white_heart:
:green_heart:
:ice_cube: :ice_cube: :ice_cube: :rock:

1 Like

hell yea anyway i said to tommy that i would use these halftrack in bigaction so yea im gonna have fun with these squad

but of course some field testing would have to be done before i go to bigaction

If so, that would be 5 flamethrowers passenger armed with mobility and limited protection.I’m sure this is even more powerful than the Spitfire Squad that has been taken down

That’s not a surprise when it comes to big action mod it almost seems like they’re advertising for him at this point because all of the premiums are much better in the big action mod

:heart: :heart_decoration:

1 Like

i think it will be like normal squad where there is limit but this is enlisted so yea anything can happen nowadays

So the best thing I can do is waiting for a dicount or a similar event. After all, that is a new kind of squad which may need to be adjusted later.

Wrom Wrom!!!

:eyes:

1 Like

can we equip them with at armaments like panzergrenadiers.

Hmm? The US literally does not have only a normal tank. And that is it. Otherwise, they are good.
The lack of paratroopers is a more serious weakness, although like all premium/event ones, it’s just crap that increases the efficiency of whales and fans of playing 24/7(this even don’t need it, they already beat average enlisted players without any problems).

But of course I agree that’s is bullshit when soviets are first who get Lewis and M3. They could just give m3 to muricans. And some random unexist thing to soviets.

I just want those things to be in regular tech tree, not premiums pay walled, or in fomo events…

Then all factions would get them at the same time.

8 Likes

The preliminary setup for them is this:
APC Driver
Assaulter
Assaulter
MG Gunner
AT Gunner
Radio
So yeah, you can have a soldier with AT in them

7 Likes

it’s practically the same mechanic as H&G, not bad, it could save the engineers some resources that they can use for better defenses and ammo boxes

And since the armored transport vehicles have been announced it’s time to bring out the Protetto family this weekend maybe I’ll make a suggestion just to give an idea of which vehicles could be used

1 Like

yae i just hope that they dont kill this squad with 1 nerf since it armor is weak and it only have mg so i dont see how this is overpower apart from the rally function of course

This game is built on Soviets and killing Germans and the Americans are just there