PPS-42 and PPS-43 are undertiered. MP 40s are overtiered

400rpm and lot more recoil consider the real life Fedorov, actually we should remove the recoil multiplier in this game and stick to real recoil

1 Like

Always funny that there is a hidden recoil multiplier, so it muddles balance arguments when people use statcard values in good faith.

3 Likes

They should, no idea why they still hide real recoil stats, its just dumb.

3 Likes

so here is the thing, these weapons are also BRed based of the other TT weapons in their respective tree, so the PPS is at their BRs because the community perceives the other SMGs as better than them while the vice versa is true for the MP40

Is never about the “feel”, BR should balance around gear performance

1 Like

The MP-38 is BR 3.

This doesn’t really matter at the moment because US can’t match with Japan if they’re at BR5

How hard is it to look at your own numbers and place things consistently :slight_smile:

Some of tier IV smgs are…hung out to dry.

About as many likes as the official OP and yet the only thing commented on and forwarded was a few posts after about “just” the mp 38. Which is bare minimum lol

5 Likes

An absolute travesty.

Even I made this topic on the presumption that moving the entire axis SMG line down a BR is impossible, given the lackluster support for the preceding requests. I find it funny that I genuinely have to defend something with factual basis despite it being so simple and obvious.

The reason why I dread the forums is because you’ll still see nonsensical arguments. If they run out of things to say, they’ll just bury the topic and leave it for dead under the numbers of new topics.

5 Likes

What? You can still match them at BR4 which is dogshite for those weapons

1 Like

It’s probably better to ignore a lot of the flak on forums and just try your best to put forward a good suggestion. Everyone has an agenda and they want their specific thing to be implemented and for their faction to be strong. And every forum has some clique that upvotes themselves. I’ve seen the same thing since the US Navyfield forums and how the people who liked brits kept harassing the forums all night and day until only brits could stack armor and all the other end tier BBs were nerfed to have the same range as the brit ship

In my opinion, the mkbs and the g43 sniper are also kinda overtiered.

Don’t get me started on the stg45, too, lol

3 Likes

Well for now at least, pretty sad its not BR 2 now, but there are plenty of other SMGs I can place in my BR 2 lineup for germany so its not that bad.

Still dont understand the fuss about the PPS smgs, its not like germany has nothing better than the soviets at BR 2. The MG-13 and Pz. IV F1 are crazy good at BR 2, but yeah people are never happy.

1 Like

Soviets have both a low br paratrooper now along with a rocket tank that is unopposed. KV1 is also br3.

The only thing germans get is impact grenades.

It was also very obvious based on the stats of weapons which Stein Grenadier posted as to how underperforming german weapons are. There really is no argument. The fact that Axis will be facing paratroopers, better smgs, rockets, etc. without real equivalent is unacceptable.

1 Like

The Panzer 4 f1 and the E both suffer low armor and getting one shotted by anything from just about anywhere on the front. This is in stark contrast to tougher br2 vehicles such as the Grant, which can kill panzer 4s with the 37mm turret, has high armor for the tier, and has 2 guns. The Lee is in the same spot.

Why couldn’t they just slightly nerf the panzerwerfer rockets instead of just allowing soviets to reign unopposed with their rocket vehicle in low br? The lack of anti tank utility(It can still kill the AB41, and some other light tanks) is made up for the blast effect and deterring infantry.

It’s also concerning when there is only one or two “meta” german weapons at low br but the other factions have a plethora of decent options.

That is not true at all, but again someone is bound to never be happy even with such a huge selection of weapons to choose from.

I didn’t say the selection was bad. It’s just not balanced vs soviets.

Everyone is also forgetting that a soviet player can give his ENTIRE ARMY a 10% health buff by adding armor, on top of everything else. Hopefully this will not apply to the new paratroopers.

1 Like

I really like the FNAB-43 though, never had problems against soviets with my BR 2 lineup, infact I really like BR 2 for all nations it reminds me of old Enlisted and its super fun.

2 Likes

I feel like 5 and 6 BRs are needed too

1 Like