Please strengthen Soviet air power in the next major version update

the g 5 plays perfectly, the iar perfectly knocks down everything that is on its br, the g2 is MUCH better than the il 37. the yak 9 is worse than the g10 because of the engine

I understand that it is very difficult to take advantage of a normal engine and stall speed

It’s even more cool when idiots with rbs 82 try to kill infantry and kill only 3 out of 9 people when they hit the squad directly

2 Likes

IAR cant rate with an IL 2 unless they have thrown away all their energy…been tagging them all month

You need to get the jump or you die

it is enough just to go into a frontal attack. The fighting in this game is primitive and it is impossible to talk about air superiority, except for the Americans. Here are the Americans, yes, just a wonderful nation, a very balanced aviation (no)

So your statement also indirectly acknowledges that the Soviet Air Force is not as good as the German Air Force, so please strengthen the Soviet Air Force.

Which statement is that…

So does IL 2

G2 is MUCH better at getting infantry kills, IL 2 -37 is Much better at getting tank kills, and incidently, will fly circles around a G2…

G10 is pretty much just there for pure air superiority…yak 9t has the advantage of killing any tank in game with 37 nas, while providing decent air superiority.

especially tigers)

If you cant kill tigers with 71mm of pen from above and 2x100 bombs you are not doing it right

you can safely leave them, unlike hvar or 250 kg

1 Like

Heres the kicker…you dont need the bombs

you might as well try to find the angle for bk 3.7

Why are you wasting time showing planes that are useless on germany side lol (outside of the IAR, my beloved)
Soviet P-40 knocks the pants off the IAR. It’s a better bomber AND a viable fighter. IAR runs out of steam in any prolonged fight, while the P-40 will easily keep up with 109’s for a LONG while. It also has better bombs to boot.
Who cares about the heavy stuff? 99% of the time they are dead meat before they can do anything

The La-7 is literally the best plane currently available in Enlisted.

1 Like

But German planes can easily kill all Soviet tanks without you having to do it very correctly.

1 Like

fiat is literally a mirror

But br is too high

1 Like

Nothing hard about pointing a gun sight at a tank from above. 37nas is an autocanon with 71mm of pen there is no tank that has that kind of top armor…there is nothing a tanker can do about it

Anything less than a panther and you can hit them at whatever angle you want

6 x 250kg doesn’t even require you to aim from above :(

1 Like

so that’s where the geniuses come from at il 2 37 in Berlin. I was wondering who’s using this piece of shit.

1 Like

1 Like

That’s got to be a joke. Did you try touching the rudder on the P-40? The only other plane I’ve seen that has so little options for maneuvers is the Sb-2m, which literally falls apart from normal use and overheats without being damaged.

Coincidentally, it’s also a Soviet plane.