Please don't add the golden weapons from the chinese client

Agreed, don’t let this game turn into COD or CS:GO.
I don’t want to see any gold guns or with lot of colorful decals.
If you wanna add some skins, you can look for some historical skins, such as the battle damaged skins which is acceptable.

3 Likes

Terrible, I hope it never happens.

1 Like

If it’s a craft firearm it’s acceptable, there have been some event pistol before.
But this one is clearly not. This one has no basis for just simply painted with a gold color !

Maybe we can have one golden cammo weapon in a map, like putted as a trophy in a wall of an house and players can pick it up.

main-qimg-4342981ba52fbf43748679677aa529d3

They existed but it would be extremely unlikely to any common soldier fighting in ww2 to get hold of them.

1 Like

6 Likes

The 4 already existing wrapped rifle twitch drops that haven’t been rerun and only gave enough to give you 2 of the 4 rifles:

It would be so easy to just rerun these

2 Likes

God i hate this weapon skin “bling” shit…even in cod

8 Likes

DF is a company that needs to make profit.
If they realize anime girl skin can bring them more money, they will do it.
Just like other games

I just want regular, tasteful, ww2 inspired classical pinups for all planes, and they removed the feature for all but USA planes… can’t even put on their tanks… :pensive:

3 Likes

Metalic gold my bleeding eyes, but lesser skins that can be turned off in the menu so you do not have to see them, hmm just like in World of Warships

2 Likes

Oh yeah, CoD Mobile “skins”… There is something wrong with the Chinese consumer with those wacky 4ss shite existing in every copy pasted game they have…

3 Likes

This AS-44 is so beautiful! The wood, gold, and platinum go together so well.

2 Likes

In my opinion, this appearance is not worse than the Astra 300.
When DF began to abandon HA, you remained indifferent and even applauded. Now is the time for regret. DF has already taken another path, but fortunately it hasn’t gone far yet.

1 Like

They took the name of GOLD Order weapons too literally.

1 Like

They didn’t add Patton’s revolver? Absolutely disgusting.

3 Likes

DF this is only for April Fool or sandbox, right?

2 Likes

The first step in the Fortniteification of Enlisted: Reinforced

people.
it’s alright.

stop freaking out.
it won’t be a gold order weapon.

it was used on the chinese client to be given to the players for the new calendar chinese year.

we had this discussion a while ago:

edit. i suppose a reminder for devs just to be clear about our position, is not a bad idea either after all.