Please don't add the golden weapons from the chinese client

DF is a company that needs to make profit.
If they realize anime girl skin can bring them more money, they will do it.
Just like other games

ā€¦

I just want regular, tasteful, ww2 inspired classical pinups for all planes, and they removed the feature for all but USA planesā€¦ canā€™t even put on their tanksā€¦ :pensive:

3 Likes

Metalic gold my bleeding eyes, but lesser skins that can be turned off in the menu so you do not have to see them, hmm just like in World of Warships

2 Likes

Oh yeah, CoD Mobile ā€œskinsā€ā€¦ There is something wrong with the Chinese consumer with those wacky 4ss shite existing in every copy pasted game they haveā€¦

3 Likes

This AS-44 is so beautiful! The wood, gold, and platinum go together so well.

2 Likes

In my opinion, this appearance is not worse than the Astra 300.
When DF began to abandon HA, you remained indifferent and even applauded. Now is the time for regret. DF has already taken another path, but fortunately it hasnā€™t gone far yet.

1 Like

They took the name of GOLD Order weapons too literally.

1 Like

They didnā€™t add Pattonā€™s revolver? Absolutely disgusting.

3 Likes

DF this is only for April Fool or sandbox, right?

2 Likes

The first step in the Fortniteification of Enlisted: Reinforced

people.
itā€™s alright.

stop freaking out.
it wonā€™t be a gold order weapon.

it was used on the chinese client to be given to the players for the new calendar chinese year.

we had this discussion a while ago:

edit. i suppose a reminder for devs just to be clear about our position, is not a bad idea either after all.

So whatā€™s the reason for putting it on our client?

4 Likes

for modders.

99% of the playerbase donā€™t even know nfts weapons are an actual thing present inside the editor as well which can be used in the base gamethrough mods too.

nor unused assets of crsed inside the editor to be used by modders.

not the first time, and most likely, not the last.

They didnā€™t?

Donā€™t we have a decorated colt that we got from event or twitch?

Iā€™m sure I have one somewhereā€¦ or was it a webley? I tend to lose mines in squads I stop using :zipper_mouth_face:

Why would modders need retextured weapon? Canā€™t they do that by themselves?

Kinda weird reason.

:expressionless:

no adam.

we cannot retexture weapons.

all we can do, is apply textures that already exist in the game. for example, take the grass texture and apply it to a gun. which it will looks ugly and stretched.

edit. technically, there are some work arounds to use custom textures outside the ones used by the game, but are not actually practical and it needs to be phisical on the hud as a capzone icon. which no one does because it looks ugly. not to mention, those are not in dds. extension.

so the lightnings looks odd.

here is an example of what i mean:

they donā€™t look anything alike.

it kinda isnā€™t.

as it allow us to offer more content ( the only reason i could think on two feets about gold weapons, ) are for gun games.

something different and not historical anyway.

again, not the first time, and most likely not the last either.

1 Like

Thatā€™s pretty lame/sad ngl.

2 Likes

Why do the Chinese like golden skins?

1 Like

now that is beautiful