Playing or Grinding Enlisted?

Who here plays Enlisted instead of grinding it? I enjoy Enlisted and have fun playing it. It isn’t a job, nor a chore. It’s a game to me, and one of my favorites by far. Seems like lot of people here are just trying to get to an end goal though, which I believe is partly why there’s so much whining and complaining about ES and XP gains. They’re not playing the game to have fun, they’re grinding the game to reach the end

So, how many others are here having fun in Enlisted?

7 Likes
  • Raises hand *

Me!

2 Likes

I play for fun. I have all things I care about unlocked so I don’t feel a need to grind (though I actually have a lot of things to grind for).

Though when I see an event (especially one with an item I want) saying do this do that, I feel like it’s a job and I need to schedule my life around it to complete it. Then I simply close the game and go play something else.
So yes, events cause me to loose intrest in the game :stuck_out_tongue: And we have events all the time…

1 Like

Yeah, events can be a bit of a pain sometimes. There are days I wanna pass on Enlisted and play something else, but I gotta put in my 2-8 matches to get those events done in my 4-5 waking hours after work. Lol. Still, outside of times events, I only play this game to have fun. I’m not done unlocking everything, and I do challenge myself by trying to max out the squads that don’t fit my play style for more fun, but it isn’t a grind. It’s a game

1 Like

Me, cause I got nothing to grind lol.

2 Likes

I usually try to unlock iconic guns such as garand and dp 27. After that i play custom matches and mods because they are just more fun and entertaining.

Right now i have pretty much gotten everything i want from every tech tree and i play normal games for events only

I often do semi historically accurate squads (With some liberties like bp weapons)

But i also use less accurate presets depending on the mood

2 Likes

I like the content of this game
But the casual players in the team are torture to me
So every time I play games, I listen to or watch multiple videos or audio sources to avoid having high blood pressure caused by those passive and lazy groups (sometimes it doesn’t work very well)
Then only one person or with two other people complete all support and attack
(Strictly speaking, I may not even be able to hear footsteps, engines, and gunfire.
But in this environment, it can still maintain its ranking and ground damage capabilities)
Or give up this game completely
Choose to desert or just care about your own happiness (no one wants to win anyway)

Based on the above reasons
Now my passion cools
Play this game less
Even activities make me feel tired

Everyone who has already completed their grind. I can HA lineups now since I did the important stuff pre-merge. If I played this game post-merge, I’d quit immediately.

1 Like

Suffrering with my dear bot team is the bread of everyday : ’ )

I just want to grind Germany and finally have a rest from the nation and probably the Game
: ')

Nah bro gotta do Soviets afterward

1 Like

nope it filled with Chinese cheats aim bot and clans who team up to hog the artiley aircraft tanks nah its crap

You say that as I just bodied a Chinese in the last match. Lol

How about both? Is that an acceptable answer?

On another note I do genuinely enjoy enlisted no matter how much anger and migraine it give me. I might be a masochist ngl idk tho but I do like enlisted (probably because of all the gun)

2 Likes

just playing, nothing to grind anymore…
if i would have started Enlisted after the merge i dont think i would play it right now, miss that 6 Campaign System…

I play for fun players the second DF drops an event:
giphy

2 Likes

I do enjoy grind.

I play for fun, but a lot of the things in the game irritate me. However, I can’t change them so I just work around the irritants and only play where the game is fun for me. My US tech tree is completely researched, so I really get nothing from that aspect of the game anymore, where as I still have some tech tree grinding left with the Germans and Russians. I still have virtually an entire tech tree left to develop with the Japanese. :laughing:

I do enjoy taking various squads I have had with the US and managing them into level 5 units, since I hated them when I first got them and now they are perfect level 5 squads. To be honest, any squad is a good level 5 squad when the T20 is available. :blush:

You finish the jap one? I almost finished it tbh just missing type 4 launcher, some rifle, tank and some aircraft

Yeah, I impatiently await the events. :grimacing:

i dont like soviets i preffer to play with the allies