Playing or Grinding Enlisted?

I play Enlisted to but that doesn’t negate the fact that an extensive amount of so-called grinding is required to advance and upgrade your equipment. I don’t understand your implicit predisposition that the term grinding in reference to Enlisted is somehow portrays Enlisted negatively. It simply refers to the relentless amount of time it takes to move through the tech tree nothing more, nothing less.

Can’t grind - I have 4 full lineups :frowning:
Still, I play cause the game is fun. Unless it isn’t D:
Recently its actually fun again though, had some dank ass matches past few days

Some people seem a bit too focussed on getting latest and greatest IMO.

1 Like

Yes but many view this grind more as a chore or a job rather than playing Enlisted as a game

i just play for event squads not even for vehicles.
game is not fun anymore

1 Like

Why not take a step back and relax? Play a few matches because you want to. I didn’t feel like playing yesterday, so I didn’t. I watched anime instead. Today, I’ll play and enjoy my time doing so

Playing - nothing left to research. Still appreciate the events and tasks tho’ as I find they give some direction to a game rather than “just” winning.

Oh yes i’m having fun. If i would only grind i should be focusing on Japan but i don’t really care about upgrading their guns and vehicles. I have somewhat okey lineup for BR2 and BR5 but it’s nowhere near finished like for other nations.