Planned future change showed up too soon

Hello, soldiers! An update was released today in Enlisted where we accidentally let out a personal profile mechanic ahead of schedule. We’ve talked about plans to implement such functionality before.

Currently the profile mechanics are still in development, but some of you have already purchased “Decorations” while they were available.

All in good time. We will refund your Gold and take the decorations back in the next few days and we will add the new mechanics of the profile and the new features in a future update for all players.

We apologize for this unfortunate mistake.

15 Likes

since it was already ingame, it could stay lol x) and let us give feedback over it. but all good.

i sadly wasnt in time to check how good or bad my stats are.

also.

small feedback into it:

ADD tank and planes destroyed into it…

3 Likes

Okay)

5 Likes

ok

1 Like

was this you shiiv :joy:

lmao. i wasnt online in time. but my wallet will for sure open for some of them lol x)

Could “most played classes” or “most played squad” be added to the personal stats?

3 Likes

wait, wdym by that

a stat that states how many tanks and or planes the soldier did destroy on each campaign and all campaigns.

right now it had sniper, smg, flametrower kills etc etc, but didnt had the number of vehicles destroyed.

2 Likes

ah

ok

Some recognition for engineer work and captured zones would be nice too. Kills and deaths are not the only thing that matters in Enlisted, especially with bots everywhere.

9 Likes

K/D ratio is meaningless in this game, not sure why it was included.
A player who has been grinding Normandy Axis will have a bad ratio since Axis mostly defends.

:rofl:

Lol dude…

1 Like

Lol, maybe not currently

I’ve actually played over 1000 games on defense and have a K\D = 2.5. That doesn’t seem to be low based on the other screenshots I’ve seen

I think K/D mainly only represents how “safe” someone plays. For example sometimes rushing the point with all you have is the best thing you can do, even if it costs you your life someone might make it in and capture because of it. However if someone is still sniping when they are losing because of the objective… not ideal to say the least.

1 Like

really !, I finished games with 30 kills and 0 deaths that lasted 7 minutes :rofl:

I’ve seen enough screenshots on this forum with 80-180 kills and zero deaths to understand that
camping is the favorite hobby of some, but BORING to me.

1 Like

@Keofox
1.personal profile mechanic contains the data of custom schemas,pls distinguish them.(in this way, player can make better personal profile to show off)
2.personal profile mechanic contains the data of leave the matchs halfway,and the data of unable to reconnect matchs. pls try to distinguish (1)Leave matchs in the 60second preparation time ,when the beginning of matchs。(2)leave matchs halfway,Because of their embarrassing performance in the match or other bad resons.(3)always offline in one match,by Poor network state,then Unable to reconnect。
3.pls show the Frequency of abandoning matchs in the personal profile mechanic. each map , each mode,Winner and loser ,Someone always leaves the matchs halfway. they let the match change to 9 vs 10, 10 vs 6 ,etc,before the end . The bots cant Replace them in time,and they had already waste too many times and manpower to do useless work for thier teammates.(they get 70% income,but many times thier teammates would Lose the victory bonus)
4.Anti tank weapons,Semi automatic weapon,are not be counted。
5.Assists,occupy,and the others are not be counted。

rooting for you .