Planned future change showed up too soon

Hahahaha I still have my symbol that I bought next to my username @Keofox

What’s the point of 2 and 3?
It’s hard to distinguish between bad connection, and just leaving, players will start disconnecting their network cables instead of just straigh up leaving, meaning bots will come even later to replace them.
Also camping and just afk’ing in battle is way worse, they don’t contribute to winning, and when losing they make matches longer. I’ve seen matches with straight up 4 guys running aroung the map, 2 in conrner, and rest magicly gone, it was taking 2x longer to complete already lost game

For player card, or general info page:

able to change icon and tags:

Medals:

Wall papers:

XP boosters:
(Why show it at all? You can not activate it manually and they disappear without leaving any signs.)

Achievements:

There are some unique places. But still can be improved.
For example:
Total XP gained, zone captured/destroyed, Favorite roles/weapons. And more variety of medals (including some unique ones).

Or even individual weapons and squad records:

2 Likes

1.maybe someone is in bad connection,they won’t start new games in a row,and they will get a bad connection report by game system。 bad connection is likely to last for some time 。and player will have the step of repeat the login process, and try to reconnect the match.

the people who just leave (like alt+F4 and no reconnect ,or they esc and click the leave button)they keep good connection,then shut down in a moment。 then they start a new match.

2.bots sometimes wont come , even later. i have many times( win or lose) , there are less than 10 players (include bots)keep connect.the others are not.
keep looking at the points report in some match ,there are more than 20 player names(include bots),(Not included the players who leave at the beginning 0/0/0/0/0)but only less than 20 names are keep connect。
even i had a 9 vs 6 match,and a 13 vs 9 match。

The reconnect function doesn’t always work, so i start new games when disconnected. There are diffrent connection problems people can have.
Bots don’t come if people stay in game and afk, instead of leaving, which is better and should not be punished, as this is casual non-competitve shooter, and we have no matchmaking beyond 2 custom games that have more than 2 players, no way to pick map or even gamemode.
So i prefer if guys on my team leave, get replaced by bots that get slaughter faster and actually play objective, rather than punishing people for leving and forcing them to stay and afk, making games longer for no reason.

so you like 1 Vs 2*4players team?
reconnect is work ,it wants to let you reconnect without shut off the game, but you had choose to esc the match .
you dont choose alt+F4 to shut off enlisted.exe then reopen the game and click to reconnect.

and why not choose a better Network service provider? why to choose a bad Network service provider and ordered no afk for you.

Lol dude, “choose diffrent internet provider”
Where I live, i got 2 options, one was up to 10Mb/s shitty telephone cable, and im now on shitty radio 30Mb/s that gets interrupted by shitty ass wind.
Not everyone lives in big city where they can get fibre connection dude.
And some poeple are in worse positions still ,only got 1 shitty provider because of monopolies or live so far off grind there is no signal.
I have to get out of house to make phonecalls.
I don’t liek 1v4, but it’s state of tunisia already, and if you try to force people to play maps or modes they don’t like, you will get 0v5 soon