Paratroopers need nerfs/changes

Are the paratroopers properly implemented in Enlisted ?

Because in other games they can shoot during the jump :robot:

If transports spawn further away a plane can certainly fly close enough to them to know if they’re an enemy

Plus usually all it takes is a good look to figure out which plane is coming. Because every faction drops from a specific plane. AA guns have great zoom

So why can we directly get the heading mark when fighting attack aircraft?
Transport aircraft need the same marking.

3 Likes

Oh do you mean the target circle?

Personally I’ve thought that they should remove the targeting circle, as well as the tank pen reticle. Make things a little bit more immersive and a good way to teach us some skills

Hey look! A Kraut complaining about a Thompson with the big drum. When the only other drum Thompson in the entire game is in Tunisia. And I want a drum Thompson

1 Like

AMAZING
attackers 261 kill 56 death win in 10 minute DDAY against defence with 273 kill 54 death 10 vehicle kill. Its called broken mechanic nothing more : )

People need to stop dropping right on the point. It’s a death sentence 9 times out of 10 if the enemy team is even a little competent.

1 Like

Not needed.
Playerbase nerfed them themselves.
They all drop on the point and got killed .
People dont use them like it used to be often

3 Likes

Don’t justify “bad” with “worse”

Tunisia players aren’t agree with you

They are having their heyday
1 month after bovody use them often anymore

I’d say Paratroopers were only very common when they were first released because they were shiny and new but now I only see them once in a while

When I play as Paratroopers I don’t usually drop onto the objective

1 Like

that’s not the one he means i believe i think he means the event paras with the 6x 100round drum vickers lmg.

1 Like

Which one has a 6x Vickers?

Because they have glitched flamethrowers II with much higher range they should have flamethrowers with just 18m range instead they have now 32m, as soon as they fix that bug it will be stop being used by 90% of the people. Also do you even see Pacific paras dropping anywhere? You don’t because people got bored of them or found them weak and moved on it will also happen to every event squad.

1 Like

I think they’ll have some staying power in Tunisia due to the map design. There’s often a lot of ground to cover and if the team isn’t building enough rallies and there are no vehicles lying around then paras are a nice squad to work in.

Paratroopers are already meta even without the ability to paradrop.

They get more HP then Assaulters, while still having great weapons and a very strong diverse setup to choose from.

They have not a single drawback to them being able to spawn where ever they like. There needs to be some sort of trade off for them being fair.

1 Like

normandy allied event paras

Let the gliders be targeted by AAA and Aircraft; that should be good.

1 Like

Hmmm. No those look like Thompsons to me buddy. No clue what kind of Vickers you guys are talking about