Paratroopers need nerfs/changes

Not needed.
Playerbase nerfed them themselves.
They all drop on the point and got killed .
People dont use them like it used to be often

3 Likes

Donā€™t justify ā€œbadā€ with ā€œworseā€

Tunisia players arenā€™t agree with you

They are having their heyday
1 month after bovody use them often anymore

Iā€™d say Paratroopers were only very common when they were first released because they were shiny and new but now I only see them once in a while

When I play as Paratroopers I donā€™t usually drop onto the objective

1 Like

thatā€™s not the one he means i believe i think he means the event paras with the 6x 100round drum vickers lmg.

1 Like

Which one has a 6x Vickers?

Because they have glitched flamethrowers II with much higher range they should have flamethrowers with just 18m range instead they have now 32m, as soon as they fix that bug it will be stop being used by 90% of the people. Also do you even see Pacific paras dropping anywhere? You donā€™t because people got bored of them or found them weak and moved on it will also happen to every event squad.

1 Like

I think theyā€™ll have some staying power in Tunisia due to the map design. Thereā€™s often a lot of ground to cover and if the team isnā€™t building enough rallies and there are no vehicles lying around then paras are a nice squad to work in.

Paratroopers are already meta even without the ability to paradrop.

They get more HP then Assaulters, while still having great weapons and a very strong diverse setup to choose from.

They have not a single drawback to them being able to spawn where ever they like. There needs to be some sort of trade off for them being fair.

1 Like

normandy allied event paras

Let the gliders be targeted by AAA and Aircraft; that should be good.

1 Like

Hmmm. No those look like Thompsons to me buddy. No clue what kind of Vickers you guys are talking about

2 Likes

I donā€™t see that gun. I see Thompsons with 100 round mags

British event paratrooper squad for Normandy

Paras are now even more effective as you can open the parachute at about 200m instead of 300m like before.

Ooohhh I never knew there were two different Paratrooper Squads for Normandy

i was telling you it was an EVENT squad not the PREMIUM squad. event squad of british paras and honestly if they are going for the merge they should bring back the event squads to earn for everybody.

PS after merge old allied will have access to 4 para squads!

1 Like

Not really they fall much slower and bots are always 5sec behind you. It was a huge nerf but doesnā€™t matter if you land on the roof or outside the objective.

1 Like