Parachutes and other new mechanics

Now watch AI attempt to use this new tactic, except ALL of the AI squad jumps onto the grenade at once.

1 Like

Grenades grow from grenade plants.
Grenade plants like dark and enclosed spaces.
They are an invasive species, often brought uninetintially through carpet bombings. Grenade plant seeds like to attach themselves to the shells of bombs, where they can travel long distances

1 Like

I’m getting flashbacks of finding Nemos Seagulls.

*Mine mine mine mine…

1 Like

Now that makes perfect sense. :roll_eyes:

All of these are really nice. Finally we see parachutes and we will be able to jump on grenades. That will result in some great moments where your teammates save you.

Just hoping there will be a devblog tomorrow that will reveal the new berlin map (hopefully reichstag) and please add the STG44 and Federov

3 Likes

That brings “growing pineapples” to a whole new level.

Get that pineapple

So does this mean we’ll finally get the Berlin devblog tomorrow?

im just going to suicide if i get put on the battlefield with a pilot

1 Like

Maybe but it will probably be some generic city map and nothing interesting

HALELUJAH!
It was about bloody time to equip our WW2 pilots with parachutes.

Well, I suppose it won´t be gamebreaking since AT rifles are often quite shitty weapon, but I would like to see how it works in game first before judging it.

This might have a good intention, but it will only lead more to further disregard of soldier´s life and downgrade them to just “additional life.” But if it is as clumsy as throwing grenades back at oponnents, it might not cause troubles and players still might consider escaping as an prefferable option.

now you will actually have incentive to use firearms with pilots and continue the fight to be useful. But each to his own I suppose.

And hopefully solving the full auto for troopers problem.

thanks for more useless shit any dev blogs on a counter to panther and fg42

It’s a nice feature to be able to jump on grenade to reduce it’s damage. Just likd throwing back grenades, but with more garanty.

Can we throw our semi auto rifle on the face of the ennemy to inflict more damage?
It could be a nice way to make it usefull since the nerf.

Yes im german bias even tough i play Americans on normandy right now

even biased players play the other teams once and while

Problem B.

some people are hard to please,
and i must say, i’m one of them.

with that being said, the ability for parachute makes me feel unease knowing that now suicide bombers will still occour but doesn’t get any xp reduced because they can simply make the airplane crash and fight on foot. ( and therefore even more people wasting their role because they prefer doing so and waste an airplane. not that realism really that matter in the first place, but damn. people will always find new ways to ruin things. so it’s not really a " rant ". but more of a louder thought )

i just hope for the majority of them to be:

for the rest:

i’m glad those are a thing now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Depends how fast you can leave the plane and use the patachute.

No matter how fast.
Matter only one,you can take PPSH + 3 TNT!

wellll…

that doesn’t really matter.

just aim your plane towards something, predict it with a bit of pratice to jump out before the crash and keep fighting on foot.

he is an " expert " about that:
@Knyaz_Iaroslav

just look at his post on berlin when he tries to go on the reichstag.

the plane keeps going in the same line of direction because the engine is still running, which it works the same for tanks.

1 Like