Parachutes and other new mechanics

The appearance of active terraforming in Enlisted is just one of the planned improvements to the game mechanics. We also want to impress pilots with the long-awaited ability to continue fighting even after losing a vehicle, as well as make gifts for fans of powerful guns and… heroic action?

PARACHUTES

Soon you will have the opportunity to bail from a crashing plane and repay your attackers.

The pilot’s escape tool will work nice and simply: when leaving the plane in a battle zone, you can rely on a parachute that will gently lower you to the ground to continue the fight as a Trooper. And in case of jumping behind the front line of the ground battle, you will be able to appear at one of the team respawn points.

It is recommended to equip your pilot well, because the possibility of being sent behind enemy lines makes them an effective saboteur with a machine gun, a grenade and a mine.

THROUGH-AND-THROUGH

High-powered firearms allow you to hit several soldiers in the line of fire simultaneously. In the upcoming update this feature will appear in all anti-tank rifles. It is to be expected that a bullet that can pierce a tank can easily destroy several enemy soldiers in one shot.

There is a reason to be wary of enemies with an “impressive” gun in their hands, as well as keeping an eye on the list of the most lethal weapons.

THROW YOURSELF ON THE GRENADE

In the update, a detonated grenade can not only be thrown away, but also you can throw yourself on it, thereby significantly reducing the damage capacity of the explosion at the cost of the life of your soldier.

Very useful for saving your squad and comrades from a grenade that cannot be thrown away - say, in a closed room. You will be remembered as a hero!

22 Likes

All good.
But not add this:

This grenade mechanic is so cheesy, but I’ll definitely be using it to save my AI from dying standing right on top of them.

4 Likes

Finally no ordinance fighter planes will have a use

1 Like

I hoped for more AT-oriented buff for them but this also seems nice.

This one looks interesting.
I have to somehow interact with the grenade of just go prone on it?
Also, can I order my AI to do it? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Holy shit. I can finally make some bomb runs and bail out on the action with my trusty baretta just to find my self dead seconds after mid air!

Please. Fg42 only for paratroopers.

Prety please

OK?

Please.

17 Likes

This is all good stuff. I mean really good stuff.

I love all three of these additions.

1 Like

This

6 Likes

Why should have had those from release but hey, glad they’re finally here.

“Better late than never.” cough cough

1 Like

Why are you doing everything so primitive, at least somewhere you had to be able to do something, no, we’ll remove it anyway.
Now tankers in grey zone will sad.

They were always useful anyway.
You can give the pilot a smg and 3 tnt!

first step for paratroopers

9 Likes

@keofox Nice work! again :heart:

I suggest that MG and maybe LMG can also penetrate the body of the infantry, and the damage is reduced after penetration, which highlights the characteristics of machine guns compared to other automatic weapons.

patch, The tank shells may also have the ability to penetrate the soldiers’ bodies.

2 Likes

I am curious that will my AI jump over grenades to save other AI Lives or every single AI standing together will be blown away ?

Please, let ALL crews boarded the plane able to parachute together with you. Now, even if I unlocked 3~5 crews of plane, they can’t do anything. Please make the unlocks more useful.

3 Likes

Yes, it might indicate a paratrooper based new campaign
for e.g. Battle Of Crete 1941

1 Like

American .50 for sure but I don’t know if LMGs should. First of all, they shot the same cartridge as BA and semis so those weapons also would have to perce through bodies.

2 Likes

And how did the grenade get into a closed room?

Anyway, I kinda expected that to be implemented since it was already done by bot squads before you patched the part where they ran toward instead of away from grenades. I saw bots throw them back or at least somewhere and I saw bots diving onto them. Just like bot squads carrying upcoming machine guns (Tunisia).

And, I hope this is the first step to solve the problem of high-tech artificial intelligence missiles in WW2 :joy:

2 Likes