Pacific Storm Event

Our prudent Command has allocated some supplies for you that will be instrumental for preparing your army for battles in the new campaign. But to get them, you’ll have to stir up a storm.

From October 5th until October 11th (13:00 GMT) play, win, and receive rewards every day!

Бустер +100% на 1 бой

+100% booster for 1 battle

• One can be received daily for 3 victories in the Pacific.

10 заявок на изменение внешнего вида

10 Appearance Change orders

• One can be received daily for getting 10 kills with one soldier without dying.

Collectable melee weapon

Collectable melee weapon

• For 400 kills in the Pacific. This can be completed in two stages: 200 kills per day.

COLLECTABLE MELEE WEAPON

From sabers to katanas! You’ll be able to pick which campaign to redeem your rare, collectable and quite dangerous blade for: it can kill in one hit, and with the new dash mechanic it becomes an even more fearsome weapon.

Don’t miss out! Several examples of these collectable melee weapons have also been added to the Battle of Stalingrad and Pacific War campaigns. It can be equipped by any soldier in the melee weapon slot.

8 Likes

2 Likes

Get revenge

6 Likes

where is Rommel Keofox?

2 Likes

that is not the jedi way…

beside, more foxes! :fox_face:

image :point_right: :point_left: image

5 Likes

Late for a photo session

5 Likes

But he’ll show up right?

1 Like

Da Rommelts im Karton. :neutral_face:

Make ENLiSTED Authentic again…
Insignias for Uniforms…

it runs into a Fortnite :no_mouth:

1 Like

A bit too late for that.

Not gonna lie, the Pacific has so much authentic and cool stuff, decals, cosmetics, skins, etc - these rewards are so bland

If I read it correctly, only one melee weapon ticket can be collected every 2 days.

But then is it 1 ticket = 1 sword? Or are more tickets required for each sword, so we cannot get more than one?

The situation on the picture didn’t happened, Japan lost war and was invaded by hordes of M13s.

Love the event as main pacific, but what have you done to the planes flight models? (Not only pacific) they are heavier and hard to pull up now and the Buffalo fighter has new engine sound, but too muffled.

Anyway that aside Thank You! :+1:

1 Like

Was the Special Landing Forces pack going to disappear after a certain amount of time, or would we have been able to buy the Squads individually at some point. Because I was under the impression the whole thing was only for a limited time

Only the tank camos were limited time

What about the soldier upgrade bonuses, because I only wanted the Premium Sqauds but I bit the bullet because I thought the whole thing was for a limited time

It would be quite ironic if the upgrade bonuses were going to go away and we’d just have to buy the squads

Nope all that stays, it’s just the camos I believe. Exactly how it was in Stalingrad.

Oh yeah and the decals were limited too so probably the same here.

So we can get more then 1 Sword?
I achieved my Ticket today???

Holy…
But i safe my Sword Ticket few days, i dont trusd the Developer anymore

1 Like

fucking rubbish event that is not honest
ALSO my previous comment was deleted , what is with this disgusting censorship of people displaying dislike for the way the game is heading

well at least you were not banned for 3 days like i was… all for few topic/posts about allied warcrimes and making game country neutral…

1 Like