OUTLISTED: Fighting against forbidden modifications

Ah, thank you so much for this kind of explanation, very appreciated. Thank you twice.

I am on PC, so I will not say I do understand your console reference. Is this game cross platform? (meaning I can be in a match with some console players while I am on PC?).

I’ve played other online war games, like World of Warships, where I was often on top there, so I get your point when you mention to understand game mechanics. But in this specific title I just mention, no one has a ‘‘given’’ advantage, since we all equal on PC.

You mention about replays, missing animations and the alike, as a 3D animator, I fully understand this, even if I make mention of this, I focus on accuracy, visibility and ‘‘location discovery’’ when I watch the replays. To see if I can see the target the players is looking at. I have recorded some match while watching replays, revisiting the recording in slow motion, and there is not a visible target, yet the player hits them them for the kill with 100% precision(auto aim) in seconds(auto fire). I also have seen going straight for the invisible target, you can tell the gun is locking from behind walls(wall hack).

I have put my focus on foot troops, I know vehicles can be marked. I will not speak about this. Also I do not focus on bots action, since my squad of bots have the exact same program as the one I am facing, I do not get frustrated if the bot(AI) cheats/have advantage as they are bad anyways for the most part.

I also know this game, a bit like World of Warships does not have a huge player base, this is why I salute the admins and moderator for taking actions VS cheaters. I wish them to succeed since I want to keep playing games. This is why I speak in this topic, and no other, creative and development is 100% theirs, and I can choose if I wish to play or not. Cheating is not their problem unless they do nothing, like in GTA online(I have stop playing cause the game is plagued with cheaters). If I can help by reporting and contributing to this topic, I will, and once again I salute them. What cheaters hate the most is exposition and accusations, as they have no fact to defend. We as a group need to take them on, or else they will keep doing it.

The honest players need to yell out loud VS cheaters. We cannot stop or else they win and kill games, and fun. Just like in real life…

Thank you for your reply, and same for all the others contributing to make this world of Enlisted a better place.

yes it is and PC players cant disable crossplay. you can recognize console player cause of this icon by his name:

without seeing replay in question i cant comment if player was cheating or not. he could absolutely be cheating, but there could also be other explanations, e.g. you could be watching bot masquerading as human. you can check them on this list Bot names - Google Spreadsheets

my biggest problem with this game is unreliability of replay system, as well as some of the bugs inside game. i have seen people accusing absolutely bad players for WH cause they shot them through doors, when game doesnt render doors past 100m and people accusing totally mediocre players for one lucky shot. people need to report any possible cheaters, but devs also need to enable tools so we can reliably detect them. currently replay is total shit for cheater detection.