[OUTDATED] RO2Risingstom Japanese Voiceline Mod V0.3

-----------------------------------------------------OLD-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there, I made a mod that replaces original Japanese voiceline with RO2 RS’s voiceline.
I’ve been tolerating the original garbage voice acting for a long time now. Google translated phrases + shit acting + obviously out of time word usage made me barely use the Japanese.
Now I have my chance. I can speak some Japanese. So i tried to make a categorized replacement of rs’s voiceline footage depending on my own listening. Luckily, RS’s voice clips are pretty rich. The majority of them were able to find replacement parts.
Still, there are a few that have no equivalent that could be replaced, such as “praise” and " build rally points".But I can guarantee that the vast majority of in-game voiceline are RS already

mod.zip (42.6 MB)

For the mod installation, check this page: [Guide] How to create and install custom ingame sound mods for ENLISTED!

14 Likes

oh man.

the memories. ( by playing ro2 )

great work :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Niiiiiice!!!

You should team up with @Bigote0070 !

2 Likes

id like to see smth like this but for germans of americans but it is very nice

I would like to make a russian or german one, but sadly i cant speak those languages.

2 Likes

Scav_Sergei is working on it, I’m so impatient!

2 Likes

Great job

didnt know sound modding was possible, this sounds MUCH better than then anime bs currently in the game.

if there is something like “we need a better strategy/we need more troops” or anything related to that, you can use that for rally points.
same concept can be used to fill out any gaps

Why do people have to make a mod to add things to a game that should already include or have something extremely similar to said things? Why don’t the developers allow access to certain people (@tommyZZM , @ErikaKalkbrenner , etc) who are skilled in creating this kind of stuff if the current dev team doesn’t want to do it? I am sure Erika and Tommy wouldn’t mind fixing maps like Guadalcanal, Stalingrad, and Hurtgen “forest.” I am also sure that they wouldn’t mind fixing the terrible (as well as inaccurate/unrealistic) gun sights in the game. Is this the price Darkflow has to play for working with Gaijin?

1 Like

yep, also you can check the bazsi sound mod for is2, my soundpack (stalingrad expanded + weapon sounds)

also, you can edit menu music, UI music, Ingame music, narrator voice, Headshot sound, Tank engine, tank gun, plane engine, plane gun, stuka siren, stalingrad propaganda, bomb sound (im working in csgo sound for meme)

1 Like

I haven’t really touched on mods yet but might have to try this one. Good work

1 Like

I’ve been waiting! It’s finally here!

1 Like

Good idea, there re some phrases about "“we need reinforcement support”

Actually i m using your fantastic hanger bgm and gun sound effects mod. Well done.

1 Like

Check this youtuber ’ Hartmann Lo’. He make lot of German voices translated. Hope will help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mbu5_S8BoY