Our Roadmap

another question:
can we finally get timer on events? it is stupid to have to manually track time left for every stage.

9 Likes

new aa would be nice as well

2 Likes

any heavy aa would be nice

3 Likes

It would be great if there were a way to message other players in-game from the account page after you have logged in. Say a buddy is online there is no way to message them to see what’s up and what they are doing. Not everyone uses Discord or Teamspeak or whatever there is out in this era to chat. Having an in-game chat like War Thunder would be awesome.

Ya new AA vehicles like the M13 MGMC and Ta-Se but for other nations and higher tiers

Yes please to that, where it shows the exact amount of time left for the 2 or 3 days for each level of the event as right now it just gives the last day of the event in the month. The events in War Thunder give the exact amount to the second before it changes on the Battle pass ones and event.

Maybe a way to cancel maps because you dont like them. Similar to the way War Thunder has it with a block and thumbs up or down.

Also would be great if there were a way to be able to choose what bombs or how many you want to drop with a key bind set up. Say if I have a 1000lbs bomb and two of the 100lbs bombs and would like to drop a single 100lbs bomb there is no way to do that in game right now. Also if the plane has rockets maybe be able to set the number of rockets to be let out at once per pull of the trigger.

1. Are larger player count battles still being considered?

2. Do you intend to add a more realistic battle modes, once player count rises to a point that it is practical (or as a possible random scenario in standard battles barring that)?

3. Pre-Merge enlisted had unique mechanics per campaign (recoil direction and launchers in Stalingrad etc.), will we ever see maps have unique mechanics along a similar line, or has that concept been dropped?

4. Are AI controlled vehicles going to be implemented, and if so, can we expect them to be used as more than just bot vehicle spawns?

5. Would you consider adding hand gestures into the game in the distant future, for ease of communication with vehicles etc.? (EG: palm out for stop, or waving someone over)

6. Do you intend to ever add to the mechanics of a soldier being downed, such as allowing the soldier to be dragged to another location faster than he could crawl?

7. How complex do you intend to make the AI soldier command window?

8. Will bullet penetration be getting attention any time soon, if so, do you intend to at least find a middle ground on the HMGs’ ability to penetrate wooden buildings? In penetrations current state it feels abit silly.

9. Who REALLY founded the Sacred city of Caral-Supe?

10. Are there any plans to further differentiate LMGs’ in regard to their damage stats?

11. Can we expect to ever have voices added for soldiers as a customization option, whether it be free or as Battle-Pass rewards etc.?

3 Likes

BRO WHY, i was joking and i m f2p guy … already bullied by those paratroopers. dont want to loose air battles

2 Likes

now all i want is attachments for weapons, warthunder like customization and upgrades for vehicle, and need same type of payload optiones like warthunder for plane… wait uu guys have problem for having cod llike attachments OK,

It would be a good idea. Plus, add on the fact it could support my idea of separating Italy from Germany. Because, it would help add on more unlockable items to the Italy line, there for, they can have high tier stuff etc.
Because to summarise it all, I’m not wasting my time, grinding useless Italian weapons that I am never going to use at all.

1 Like

The main problem is how people use AP mines.
They always tend to just spam them. I went on with this before.

Best I can really say (for now) is the following:

Battlefield = Map
Frontline = More than a map.

:slight_smile:

14 Likes

The thing I really want taken care of is network disconnections. The ability to rejoin a game is extremely spotty and it has happened far too many times to count lately that I will get dropped from the server IN A WINNING MATCH AT THE END OF THE MATCH and not get any credit for the victory because it ends before I can rejoin.

I want a feature where a player can claim they were disconnected and get credit for the progress they had made during the battle prior to disconnect.

If they don’t claim a disconnect, then punish for desertion. If it has to be done to avoid gaming the punishment system(by claiming a disconnect and incurring less penalty), limit the number of disconnects that can be claimed in any day or week.

1 Like

(queue wild speculation)

economy is balans

Crossblades?

Well, with penalties for deserters, i will take a vehicle and just walk around untill the next game. If i need to wait, let me have some fun. lol

Are you planning to introduce customised plane armament loadouts?

1 Like