OSS Premium Squad

Jedburgh_Website_Product

They will be special BR II Radio Operator class for US Equipped with :
M1 Carabine

M1 Carabine with silencer and The High Standard HDM pistol :
The High Standard HDM pistol

also will have special grenade:
BEANO T-13 Hand grenade

They will have special mechanic to call in special ammo crate like normal radio operators but their ammo crate will be weapon crate like paratroopers that will allow them to change their class just like paratrooper but the difference is you can change it any time you call ammo crate and they will have same options like paratrooper only if they become assaulter their weapons will be also suppressed:

BR II ASSAULTER:
Silencer OSS for submachine guns M3

BR III + ASSAULTER :

15 Likes

I want i want i want i want i want i want

7 Likes

Well might as well tell you that the gun is not American I mean yeah Tommy gun is American but the silenced version was built by British people at Royal Small Arms factory and same goes for M1 carbine, too it was made in Britain and like delise carbine you have to manually chamber each round and it’s not a true semi-auto
These 2 guns wouldn’t be optimal for a OSS squad but rather would be optimal for a SOE or SBS squad anyway here are few American silenced guns that I was able to find which I think will fit better than those 2
Hi standard HDM Silenced I dont know if it is Hi or High I’ve seen both
here M1909 with maxim suppressor

History of the Maxim Silencer Company

Here M1903 Springfield suppressed using a maxim suppressor again

There is also a variant of M1903 which allows for bayonet when using supresoor
6182A-JPG633536161467736954 6182B-JPG6335361614678931945083A1761-JPG6335361611583860385083A-JPG633536161158386038

Also if you want you can you can add M1903 with scope this scope also can be put on top of M1909 MG
Warner and Swazey M1913 Musket sight scope and Maxim M15 on star-gauge M1903

also here Winchester M1890 pump action rifle with Maxim suppressor also this rifle can accept an optic and there is engraved model for it ,too(The one with optic is also engraved)(The engraved one has fancy pump it still there so yeah engraved one is really fancy also it uses different pattern Maxim suppressor the crude one uses earlier pattern of Maxim suppressor while the engraved one uses
Model 1920 “B” )

Other than these there target pistols with Maxim silencer

silencer saturday 247 maxim silencer catalog and instruction manual

beside these there is Remington pump action rifle and Winchester model 1903 rifle (Semi-automatic)(This one could be good replacement if you are looking for semi-automatic rifle that is suppressed)
silencer saturday 247 maxim silencer catalog and instruction manual

Oh and there is Winchester 1894 .30-30 with suppressor this one is lever action(About the second image these weapons are Teddy Roosevelt weapons the top one is model 1886 and other it is “little 30” Winchester 1894 suppressed )(Little 30 is the name of the suppressed gun)(Again the Black and white pictures use different pattern of suppressors but both are Maxim suppressors)
Maxim Silencer catalog photo
Theodore Roosevelt's Winchester Model 1886 and 1894 rifles

3 Likes

I think that grenade should be a regular gadget as America’s impact grenade

Why in the world would they destroy a perfectly good gun like that?

Manual actions are quieter than anything self loading. Cheaper and easier to modify an existing gun to make it manual than make something new, plus it would allow for using existing magazines.

1 Like

OSS would be a cool idea considering the leaks of new class coming out.

3 Likes

Isnt the m3 silenced a bp gun already?

1 Like

Uh oh there a leak in here guess this topic is compromise

Unless they won’t do it? How inconsistent

Yep guess the shadows team aren’t so active at this time welp I already seen it last night anyway so whatever now everyone can see it yay

Yes I used it on my pilot

Funni how they used literally old geezers as werwolf when irl all volkssturm do is die en masse

What are these? Are the Germans Volksturm or Austrians or something?

They are partisan a leak squad with apparently new gimmick

1 Like

Ah that’s interesting. Thanks for letting me know.

The players have been requesting resistance fighters/partisans for a long time.

Id love to see a Greek/Yugoslavian/Crete campaign (as in maps and tech) with partisan squads and resistance fighters with British commandos. W. Stanley Moss would make a good gold order soldier.

1 Like

Well now officially we have it :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah that’s true but i wanted to make it simplistic as possible

1 Like

I see well like I said I wouldnt mind seeing gun in american hands its just that since gun is British it might suit SOE or SBS squads better I listed bunch of silenced guns that America made you can use them anyway nice post

1 Like