Optimized and Improved Graphics

whats this? is this means KV2 or sdkfz251 etc?

I think they were removed on purpose, probably not a performance issue, just simply not finished

1 Like

Hey Keofox, Please suggestion to the dveloper team, to adding a option to allows players to disable the sun flag of the Pacific campaign in settings

3 Likes

This is part of the location. The car is slow and useless on land)

4 Likes

Question about the “Banzai Mechanism”,

The Pacific Ocean is steeped not only in the scent of salty seawater, but also in the spirit of heroism, so it is with this campaign in Enlisted that the berserk-attack mechanic will appear, during which your soldier will gather all of their strength and unleash it in a rush with a cold weapon in their hands.

Clutch your rifle and bayonet tighter, draw your trusty sword or arm yourself with an axe, then press the attack button while running to noticeably speed up and unleash fury on your enemy.

Will there be a Berserk or Banzai charge order for AI soldiers Either? it would be good to see entire squad charging with their Bayonets though. @1942786

https://forum.enlisted.net/t/pacific-levels/71392/27

1 Like

I’m really proud being part of enlisted community, every day I fight on fields. And always a pleasure. So i’m logically very happy and impatient to play in pcific…Also, I wait that one day you will offer us the great privilege to play a french resistance squad in a France campaign

Does the LMG performance applied in Stalingrad also apply in the Pacific Ocean? (stamina, rebound) The performance of LMG in Stalingrad was very inconvenient to use.

2 Likes

Wowsa, graphics look awesome! And great news about improving fps for all platforms.

Looking forward to playing the new campaign with MUCH anticipation! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

This is great news, the game has been needing this for a long time! Especially the more efficient internet use through more caching, as it stands this game lags plenty on its own, and I play something else if my sister wants to play (League of Legends) tft because the internet can’t support us playing both at the same time.

Keofox 1942786

will there be patrol boat and gun boat in the pacific campaign and will you open Stalingrad campaign to all players not jest to the pay players?

1 Like

Addition of patrol boats would be fun indeed :grinning: sadly, if remember correctly i read somewhere that ships wouldn’t be integrated into battle, idk if that includes patrol boats as well, im curious for an answer to your question too

The resolution on the ps5 is horrible after the pacific update. It looks like a 15 year old game and the graphics are blurry.

1 Like