Operation "Citadel"

Sabres when :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords:

The wrapped rifle looks great!

1 Like

Yes the better mini-event are back with cool weapon and not decal or just one pistol

You miss quite a lot of mini event with saber they were 2 of them this season

Wouldn’t it have been fitting with a German and Soviet Tank skin for this event as main prize?
Say a Pz.Abt. 52 skin for Panther? Need Panther D first though…
Perhaps a fitting new Campaign for next year?
A fitting mechanic for that Campaign could be to allow more than 2 tanks at same time in Team!

2 Likes

hehe >:)

Sees a thread called Operation Citadel

Me immediately:
IMG_20240822_132319

12 Likes

I see what you did there , how disrespectful to this solders memory

1 Like

is that Tyron the german tank ace ?

we need the mosinss
they removed PE scope on the TT :disappointed_relieved:

Can’t wait too see this one in event before there was no scoped version but imagine if they give you this version :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey James! Random question out of the blue.: Could the Devs add back the scope for the Type 96 back and making it functional or putting a scoped Type 96 as a later unlock into the tech tree? Since the scope model was (and probably still is) in the game?

7 Likes

Why does the rifle only have a version with white rags? There was also one with brown ones. Developers could made it like with the sabers, but they rushed Event and again did it poorly…

1 Like

and the 99 too :face_holding_back_tears:

thats because it’s either AI generated or super poorly cropped assets put together, look at the headphones and fingers it looks so weird and glitched. They can atleast put some effort into ONE portrait every few weeks this is beyond lazy

This post motivates me to put in light a problem with USSR Bolt Action sniper.

The Russian don’t have an good Bolt Action Sniper riffle while it could be easly implemented.
The difference in power is flagrant when you compare it to German Sniper:

• The russian reward sniper is just a reskin of the base sniper, with slow to fire and to relead, you just get a better scope.
  • While the german reward sniper (from previous event) is the pre war version, very fast rate of fire, and half the time to reload. (as fast a the Italian clip reloading sniper!)

Those event sniper should have, just like the german event sniper a fast rate of fire and faster reload.

that a normal kar not a pre war kar version here a pre war and event

Literally the same and it just a skin so it not really a problem?

3 Likes

literally the same rof as tech tree variant

I have no clue why are you comparing it with BR1 sniper kar

3 Likes

maybe it a russian boo thing? eh idk

1 Like

That’s what I said. It’s the same as the prewar version…

Russian don’t have a prewar version. It got only one BR1 sniper.