[Open-Sourced Development] Gavutu Zombies: Timeline Disorder - Learn how to create missions here together

It is a glitch that is related to enlisted’s codes. Not something we can fix

Hello. Yes, it was a glitch, I don’t know what it’s connected with. WELL, THIS HASN’T HAPPENED AGAIN

this happens very often when you kill multiple tanks at once.
Rejoining the battle does fix it

1 Like

This never happened again in all subsequent games))))

You don’t know why some things are not visible online, but are visible in the editor? IN MY CASE IT’S A GUITAR.

Hello!
When you buy a new weapon, the old one falls and disappears. Is it possible to do this with clothes so that they also disappear and do not clutter the location?
I have already asked this question to others, but everything is off target :))) My knowledge is not enough to implement this :))) Is it worth it?

And another question - zombie soldiers with weapons always stand still and do not move around the location, what could be wrong?

they dont have an active target unless they see a player

2 Likes

They see me and stay in the spam zone. It seems to me that they were more active than just shooting at me.

They actually fall. Just have… A bit different boxes? Collision? Well… I’ll try to do something, but i’m not sure if it’s possible. Same goes for deleting them after pickup another clother. Theoretically it’s possible to make seperate entities for equiped and pickup clothes (like in weapons; weapName_gun is weapon and weapName_gun_item is pickup).

1 Like

Thanks for the answer. I will try to make clothes based on weapons. I have another question. I asked him Gamer_Victorch above, but he didn’t answer.
You don’t know why some things are not visible online, but are visible in the editor? IN MY CASE IT’S A GUITAR.

I dont have file EDITOR_weapons, so i will create one, thats the name i need right?

I also have some RI missing when i launch a mission online. It’s very weird.

1 Like

You can name your scene folder anything.

wdytm by download the zip NOT from the editor? the only way to get the zip is from the editor yet you’re saying not to use the editor for that?

problem is, i did what u do exactly, still, not in EDITOR_Weapons file tho, so why? how do i GET level.blk?

founded it, just needed to look in tghe enlisted file (man thatas really dissapointing!)

BUT, when i open it, even if i make the file be .blk file and not .bin IS ALL GIBBERISH

This file EDITOR_Weapons is the NAME of his mod. Your mod is ZombiesMod and you must do this in your mod. level.blk he gave you a link to it in a zip archive. Download, unpack, put in the folder with your ZombiesMod mod. And now you already have it. AND THEN YOU DO AS Devenddar WRITTEN TO YOU. All.

2 Likes

thank u, cuz im a dumbass lmao

i did exacxtly what u did, yet still nothing, TF am i doing wrong??

Devenddar points on the screenshot with the mouse pointer where you should write the path to your - level .blk/ and you should write -%ugm/level.blk.

2 Likes