[Open-Sourced Development] Gavutu Zombies: Timeline Disorder - Learn how to create missions here together

Remove rootFogGraph from level.blk.

1 Like

i thought the fog that he mean was the heavy snow weather thing

There are two type of fogs:

• Volumetric Fog or volfog, mainly used for Moscow

• Fog created on rootGraph; This includes border fog for most maps, and “zombie” fog. Zombie fog can be used on all maps, as it’s generated based on terrain features.

Breaking Dead uses rootGraph to achieve that dense fog.

2 Likes

how to remove it?

@MorNloR here

Find the line volFog in zombie_night_level and remove the contents.

volFog{
}

i have looked through the whole scene, no volfog at all, and no zombie_night_level, instead is zombie_level_night i think

yes thats it. i am very stupid

it should be one of the lines inside zombie_level_night

Wait @Bazsi37,

Did they change something and how do we disable

zombie_level_night is just a level entity with custom name. Level entity doesn’t contain fog configuration.

You need to remove any volfog entity and the aformentioned rootFogGraph fog.

well HOW DO I DO THAT

You just need to edit volfog in map blk file.

Here is map blk file:
level.zip (2.8 KB)
You just need add it to your mod folder and then add link to file in level entity (in zombie_level_night entity). If you just drop file to folder then link probably will looks like %ugm/level.blk (%ugm/ is your mod folder).

1 Like

@MorNloR if you still need an exact way to do it i will make a video or a series of screenshot to help you

thx

how do i get the link

Sorry. I meant that you need to set path. And you can do this in the level__blk property.

erm he will get confused again as he has pretty much 0 experience about anything

i do not have level.blk

It’s inside zip archive. You just need unpack it. And drop file to your mod folder.

Don’t forgot that you will need to upload zip with vromfs.bin files (you can build this special zip in editor: Toolbox → Build Commands → Build Mod ZIP). Because zip with vromfs files will contains all files that you added in your mod folder (also entities and maybe profile too).

so inside the zip from buildingwhatever command, there is level right?, than i just sinply add the level to my fille that is in usergamemode, anyways, pls make a video tutorial showing how to make the zombies mod map to not have fog

I inserted your tanks into my new mod. Throughout the game I had a sign showing the loss of 2 tankers))) after the destruction of one of your tanks. How to fix it? And did this happen to you)))?

I’m kinda doesn’t have skills on video editors. So can’t help much with video.

Let’s “clean everything and go to start”. Here steps:

1. (Not in editor) Download zip and unpack it. You need put it to your mod folder. Like here on my mod folder (EDITOR_Weapons):
    Talking about level.blk file in my zip. It’s map blk file without volfog.

2. Use Find Entity (image) and find level entity (it may have a bit different names like menu_level or normandy_level):

3. Select it and find level__blk property:

Change it. If you put file like in my first image then path to file will be: %ugm/level.blk.

4. Save changes and restart map.

If you need upload mod with all files then you need to do:

1. Find and select ToolboxBuild CommandsBuild Mod ZIP:

2. In sandbox portal you will need upload zip archive that you can find in userGameMods folder. Archive will contains your mod folder name. For example in image… It will be named EDITOR_Weapons.zip.

1 Like