"Not a step back!" event

We’ll work with balance issues.

2 Likes

Would be nice to do so with Tunisia and Moscow as well. Just saying…

1 Like

All German troops are equipped with Mkb42, which is unparalleled so far (beyond Tunisia!). There is a difference in team balance.
I played about 5 games with both sides and in every battle the Allies lost and the Axis won.
Please either disable the Mkb42 in events, nerf it, or update it so that it explodes the hands of players who have it equipped. Now.

2 Likes

LET US PICK THE FACTION WE WANT TO PLAY AND HAVE GRINDED, FFS!!!

until this is fixed, this event is

FAILED!!!
FAILED!!!
FAILED!!!
FAILED!!!

also, you are splitting the playerbase between regular stalingrad and event stalingrad (both being the same), which is dare I say… stupid!!

ty

3 Likes

It wont split playerbase and its totally required. Played couple matches as axis and those matches are just stupid base rape fests where people run to gray zone kill allies in spawns.

Players who dont enjoy that kind of gameplay woulnt play anyway if event would be only option… Hopefully there are better matches at ‘regular’ stalingrad or i have to go back older campaings until that event is over

3 Likes

Would be nice to do so with Berlin and Moscow as well. Just saying…

1 Like

Ironic that Moscow had it’s first year anniversary but no event to celebrate it. Feelsbadman.

2 Likes

I can see this “BALANCE” in battle already 8 vs 11 for the whole game:

Of course we lost, we were just steamrolled the other way because of so many extra players on the other side while our was reduced to 8. Terrible way to balance, and expect now more players to switch side to Allies instead, I will if it keeps to be like that. BTW I already finished all levels and squads to the max on Allies side (actually on both sides).

1 Like

You’re absolutely right. It’s really ironic :sweat_smile:
Before victory day, commemorate the destruction of Soviet soldiers by German mkb42 army in Stalingrad :rofl:

what a boring event. ngl.

3 Likes

Wtf with putting you in event on the opposite side than queued for? Wtf???

Along with having to wait 30mins + for it to start a game then it throws me in on the opposite faction i queued for 3 goddamn times, wtf??? What a load of crap!!! Get it together for fk sakes

1 Like

I didn’t have JOIN ANY TEAM selected, i’m not the only one this happened to, but thanks for reply shivex

1 Like

Nope bro dont work, player are reporting the game force them to play soviet even withaut have them selected, probably because withaut some soviet player the game cant create battle :rofl:

maybe,

also , just maybe, because they have the soviets on top left corner selected…

maybe but it was people who know how to play to report it, so I trust them, otherwise I should think that the average intelligence of our forum mates is dropping

2 Likes

They should have named it “taking many steps backwards” because that seems to be the presidence with functionality since the release of Stalingrad lol

1 Like

Lol, well said, but sometimes i wonder too…

I had to desert like 10 times, mate was always thrown into allies when he selected axis.
RIP -1000 points but this event suck anyways so who cares.
It wasn’t bugged for me, but some people do experience bugged matchmaking like in last event.

100 percent sure I did not have this option to tickle in the event menu, only in the regular menu battles, which was not helping, out of 17 matches in 11 was put into russians with lvl2, end of event by me :frowning: