"Not a step back!" event

it isnt the end, only top 40 batles count
after 40 batles, you swap points from a better batle on them.

you have all the chances to be a top player.

and you gonna beat me , since i wont playing after this weekend :stuck_out_tongue: no time :smiley:

Not all red army soldiers are volunteers, in soviet union conscrition laws are pretty harsh. They have fill ranks somehow :smile:

Step towards historical accuracy

2 Likes

I was playing Soviets against german onslaught in Berlin last event, so wanted germans this time, i can play them np but with lvl2 they are just not ready, and i wont be able to prep them :frowning:

The desertion penalty means he has to play 100 battles so that those 10 deserted donā€™t count.

Hi guys. We have encountered some bugs. for example, sometimes the wrong place in the accounting table in %. We have found these issues and will fix them in the coming days.

It wonā€™t break the event.

1 Like

Yeah, had this during Berlin event. So the old bug is back again or they are just foricng players to play the faction that no one wants to play lol

I disagree, it keeps throwing me into matches of the faction i didnā€™t queue, they have zero supplies and low levels, it keeps happening!
At least give us silver weapon orders to equip our squads. About 50 should do it, this is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS

Another problem is if you dont pay for the event you can kiss any chance you have at winning good bye

[img]http://[/

As I said my team selection is/was gone. So some players are enjoying the fun and 100%win rate, others are forced to play with lvl2 teams and huge deserting penalties, looks fairā€¦

Ok, I played soviets 1 match and unlocked lv3 andā€¦ this option appeared. Great! Now I can quene only germans. By the time i have figured it out Im out of the event with my -676.

Is anyone else finding the match making is really sucking donkey balls at the moment?

I can only confirm guys that after unlocking soviets with lvl3, the game put me correctly today to the german team no problem. So, creepy :frowning:

I now know, top players very sweaty coordinated group who wins on this event, as much as I like a challenge, the fact the wipe out the rest of my teamates I have no chanceā€¦

I play Russians to try and give it a chance by Xyrox , Mokpble kill everyone in the team, makes it not much fun. I try and play soviets to balance out, but I can be top on my team, but we lose and very very quickly.

I donā€™t think events should allow groupsā€¦

Mortar is bugged, logged a bug please look at @1942786

3 Likes

I concur widowmaker. ALSO, the top TWO PLAYERS on CONSOLE PLATFORM are cheaters they obviously use some type of mods or software because they always headshoot you killing you instantly even at very far distances. In my opinion they should be banned and their scores be wiped from the tournament. Please everyone who plays against them please notice this headshot instantly killing you everytime and report the cheaters, one of the reasons i enjoy enlisted so much is because i havenā€™t had to deal with very many cheaters. Also their scores are 3 times higher than everyone elses on CONSOLE PLATFORM, its very obvious something fishy is transpiring, devs please look into this matter, they are ruining the enjoyment of the game aswell as ruining the scoring system in the tournament.

3 Likes

I played with them too, my Stats was better, i dont think they cheat. BTW they are Consolero, How do you will cheat on PS5. Its no PC where you can any Programm start in Background. The last Playstation hacks are Years ago. Jailbreakā€¦

You simply need a little bit Kokain or some other Crazy Shit and you are N#1

2 Likes

The timing of this event is crazy, please DF consider adjusting timeā€¦ or extend duration, 1am really? I have my kids during day, so 4-6pm doesnā€™t work.

Try make timezone peak time for Europe and Uk

I think there has been all kind of cheating gamepads really long. Was going to link one but dont know if we are allowed to link to anykind cheats, even youtube videos but everyone can google console cheating gamepads in 3 secsā€¦

1 Like

Turn off crossplay and you have yourself versing almost pure bot teams. Very scummy thing to do.

I got some crappy penalty because I kept getting shoved on the Russian side and I kept quitting as I did not want to play them. I put it down to the shitty coding but you did by dumb ass design for some reason.

Not staying up til 1pm tonight, the rewards are nothing special, such a shameā€¦