News on the upcoming major update

Why a single “coin” to purchase a value is an issue?..

2 Likes

Really probably going to profit from it greatly…

You get way more soldier cards than you need. Changing to one currency will let you use that stockpile you don’t need on weapons.

Winning

3 Likes

Common currency and merged tech trees are literally the best features of the upcoming update.

2 Likes

Right now you either use gold coins or a specific card to buy anything.
In the future we could get extra slots for the unified whatever currency.

why do I have a really hard time imagining that we would profit from this change? and that it’s not they who will profit in the end…

1 Like

Just saying the way I see it. I have 1000s of Trooper cards I will never get to use because I don’t need more troops…and the pile is only getting bigger. Its a useless currency to me.

Having it all thrown into one currency means I now get access to it to use on weapons or whatever I want

I see that as a win

1 Like

i dont entirely agree with this tech tree
the mortars in tier one should be moved up to tier two
the brenda mod 30 should be tier one as it is THEE worse gun in the game (small mag, bipods still broke and the disprerion on it is atrocious)
and the PE-2-31 should be tier 2 as it is much worse then the SB-2 (large as fuk turn redius, small ammo cap, slow as fuk) sure it has 3 100kg bomb drops but thats the only thing going for it as it cant do anythink else

Hopefully you can’t stack vitality, two stacks of it give you 17 HP. Rip SMG users…

Well hopefully we can test it in test server once that goes live.

Will there be mass reset of player inventory or will everything be fine except change of currency.
Also will we be compensated for the loss of order?
Unless I misunderstanding the unified currency thing?

There won´t be anything like that, you will keep everything you have.

At least that isn’t something I have to worry about. :slight_smile:

I would just straight up leave and not play again if they did a reset…lol

2 Likes

I doubt it. 35% HP is 16 vitality points. No soldier class has enough vitality points to get it twice

Will veterans(or people who have been playing for a year or more pre-merge) get some kind of bonus? Most veterans have focused only on getting high tier gear, which will leave them stuck in high BR unless they could perhaps get some sum of the new currency to get equipment for other BR ratings.

希望出一个能与好友聊天的功能

希望可以出一个与好友聊天的功能

this is English forum, please use english.
Thank you.

知道了,谢谢

1 Like

Hope to have a chat with friends function

2 Likes