News on the upcoming major update

Greetings, commanders! The date of the upcoming major update is set, and starting this week we will begin our devblog series, in which we will tell you about new mechanics, visual improvements, a new battlefield and even a new type of weapon. But before this marathon of news, we also have an important update about the big rework of Enlisted.

NEW METAGAME

We’ve decided to separate the release of the next major update from the game’s big rework, which will change the progression, merge the campaigns, and introduce a new unified currency.

You know that we’re listening carefully to your feedback - for example, on major changes to the research tree tiers. We’ll keep using this approach in the final stage of preparation for the new Enlisted update - after the release of the next major update, we plan to open a separate server where you can test the new progression and leave your opinion about it before its official release.

We’ll take the last few steps on the road to the new Enlisted together, but before that, get ready for the devblog series about the major update - it will be interesting!

45 Likes

I feel pretty optimistic now, nice.

19 Likes

Will we get some new grades to grind this time?

4 Likes

Looking forward for the devblogs! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

2 questions.

1.Will this new major update before the merge add new levels for us to grind as we feel pretty content starved right now.

2.Also, and more personally, are you going to add the ability to change the camo on premium vehicles like you can on the BA armoured car?

Also, here are some vehicle ideas if you want any :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Tanks and Vehicle ideas for the new progression system/tree - English speaking section / Suggestions - Enlisted

19 Likes

ok this is cool and all but can we get whatever this BIG update is after BP? since i feel like doing it in the middle of a BP is kinda weird and if you are going to do it after BP then cool that mean i have like 70+ day to grind whatever i want before the merge

5 Likes

I can’t get any ready 'er

5 Likes

That moment when news is that there will be news.

38 Likes

News :slight_smile:

4 Likes

so, does that mean that we will be getting the other mentioned “stuff” part of the road map before the merge?

i mean, it’s ““fine”” if the roadmap will just change and not accountable anymore.

but, just to get an idea.

just to know, if the plans are these ones, or the team just changed focus and are planning on something else:

so for example, will that mean that we will be getting stuff from season 3 / 4 before the merge?
for example, i don’t know… ground vehicle ?

or what.

thanks. and eager to get news or anything.

11 Likes

Yeah changing premium camo is great idea. I think this photo is hint

15 Likes

That’s what I was thinking, but I hope we get official confirmation soon, I want my Jagdpanther to no longer stick out like a saw thumb in Berlin lol

5 Likes

Just good screenshot, nothing else here, but we will forward this suggestion

11 Likes

congrats for the new “promotion” :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I thought it was already forwarded.

5 Likes

Question, The “Test Server”, will it be open going forward to test upcoming updates and features? if so that is a HUGE win.

3 Likes

Yes it was, but sometimes a remind doesn’t hurt с:

10 Likes

Hehe, I agree :))

nope.

only the people with the A ( for Alpha Test Team ) next to their profile will be able to test and " play " on the test server.

to not get confused with alpha testers. those like me are just players that started playing the game 3/2 years ago.

as far as i know, there will be more opportunities in the future to join that team and try things first ( and improve them ).

( unless they change idea and let everyone in. although, unlikely )

EDIT:

it appears from the news:

where you can test the new progression and leave your opinion about it before its official release.

quite unexpected, but that means that most likely everyone will be able to play it.

3 Likes

Why do you think so? There would be no point to mention it in news then.

1 Like