News for Battle of Stalingrad participants

Atleast some compensation in gold or something else for removing the bonuses would be better than not explaining anything about it. Also define the word “forever” from the article about the full access before.

Still not a single clear explanation what will happen to the purchased squad slots like I have all squad slots for Moscow, Berlin and Stalingrad while bought some for Normandy and Pacific before.

13 Likes

I have the same questions… I would spend all my silver in get that special weapons?? No sense I bought the pack and I want to buy the weapons in the future

1 Like

I intentionally made them clear this point up for this reason alone. This example you provided will merge into the German Axis campaign tree, as the breda 30 will be a legacy/grandfathered captured weapon for the soviets.

The news is a timer on when you can obtain them if you have the pass for stalingrad before they are removed for purchase.

2 Likes

You still have to purchase the weapons you want to keep in the logistics, simply unlocking them before the update is not enough.
Also, again, don’t confuse different research trees. The post is talking about Soviet Breda, not the one that will be a part of upcoming German tree.

3 Likes

You won’t be able to after campaign system is gone.

1 Like

No Italian tree???

2 Likes

We don’t plan separate British and Italian trees at the moment.

1 Like

Why would they make a joint Axis/Allies tree ???

Its getting better and better.

2 Likes

Whistle when you do.

3 Likes

SoonTM

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t like this, but as long as it is a SERIOUS consideration for the future I’m going to remain hopeful. I will still be able to build all Italian lineups so I’ve got that going for me I guess.

2 Likes

Good.

Or bad.

Mileage may vary.

Verily

I think it will come. It did in War Thunder and it will be easy enough to pulll off over time. Probably just don’t have enough stuff ready RIGHT NOW and they don’t want to delay the major game change. Nor should they

1 Like

You can’t be serious?

The problem of having separate Italian tree is Germany also use a lot of Italian weapons. Do you want to unlock it twice (for Germany and Italy)?

Do you mean the Pz.IV G will be added to Tunisia in the future?

Tunisia currently don’t have Pz.IV G, there’s only Pz.IV F2.

• Pz.IV G have 80mm front hull armor, Pz.IV F2 have 50mm
  • Pz.IV G have better engine
3 Likes

Perfect I will spend thousand of silver in the German ppsh…

3 Likes