News for Battle of Stalingrad participants

Oh I think they could totally do a thing where you have the separate TT but allow both nations to equip. OR, and hear me out, they add more German weapons to replace the Italian ones. Would that be so bad?

Wait what? Even unlocked weapons will be no longer ā€œunlockedā€ after the merge?
Our grinded campaign levels will be GONE?

3 Likes

Yes and now weā€™re forced to buy them after unlock because the option will be removed.

2 Likes

oh yeah right. i confused my self with that.

thoughā€¦ locking a panzer IV Gā€¦ makes me feel unease.

so, people that have one gold order and no pass, they better get it now.

since, you can get it without having the pass.

thatā€™s what i meant and forgot to mention as being not really unique for stalingrad access owner.

3 Likes

For Stalingrad axis give IAR-81C instead of Pz.IV G. There are so many Pz.IV variants already.

2 Likes

No. Pz4 g is cool

Sorry, I m biased coz I have plane stickers on my pz4 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why are you so obsess with a separate Italian tree? You can still play as Italian under German tech tree.
What is the benefit of separating them?

More freedom. You dont need to play Italy.

3 Likes

They WILL be separated in the future, when the Devs will consider that move the most profitable.

War Thunderā€™s history is there to be seen.

What do you mean by donā€™t need to play Italy?

This is a totally fair question. They will match up with Germany anyway, so why different tree? Itā€™s because an entire tree will mean a LOT more variation for Italian weapons. Right now they are missing mortars, flamethrowers, AT rifles and weapons, semi-auto riflres, carbines, tanks, planes, etc. Without separating them out the variability will ALWAYS be less. Does that make sense?

3 Likes

And you need to regrind all the stuff in Italian tree lol.

If you donā€™t wanna regrind the two or three weapons again because thatā€™s apparently unbearable you simply donā€™t need to grind/ play the Italian faction.

2 Likes

I will be doing that when itā€™s time, since Italian gear in German tree is most likely to remain there.

But, for the same reason, I hope the LEAST possible Italian stuff is added to Germany in the near future. The less further Italy in German tree, the closer a standalone Italian tree gets.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure a lot of British/Commonwealth fans hope for a separate tree as well.

4 Likes

What about this Gold Order STZ?

This tonka will not be exclusively for the Full Access owners after all since everyone can get it.

11 Likes

yeah, i think that should be a must.

both for italy and UK.

as, those who are just interested in those specific weapons and vehicles will not have to grind other stuff that do not care about.

itā€™s not like itā€™s gonna create balance issue as you can integrate those nation with germany and USA.

2 Likes

How many people will actually use Italy if it is on separate tree?
Look at the number of people playing Tunisia Axis. Not much I guess?

what about weapon upgradeļ¼Ÿ

if i bought 5 stars MP-717(r) before the update.

then after update , can I upgrade them ?

7 Likes

Isnt like most stuff there German copy+paste anyway?

1 Like