New update

well i lied. they must make update on every new BP season for new gold order vehicles, soldiers and weapons at minimum. major and minor updates arent tied to BP and they can be rolled out anytime in BP season.

I would of much preferred a timer over damage. Many people are not great with planes. I used to crash trying to pull out of dives constantly when i first started and took a long time to get used to. I even still crash unintentionally at times. I see this method as more of a punishment to players trying/wanting to learn planes than anything else.

i cant imagine how all those f2p players managed to learn how to fly the plane without constant plane cycling…

1 Like

I bought premmium pretty much right away? I’m sure a lot of people do. That comes with 2 vehicle slots. You can’t exactly plane cycle with 2 planes in your line up. Just gives you an extra shot at whatever. Either way thats why i said a timer would of been preferred. Like you have to be airborne for 1:30 or so to keep people who are actually are cycling from doing so. I also don’t think it was even that big of a problem to begin with. Very few people have 3 planes in their line up. Pretty sure those plane heavy games are generally just different people who like to fly and not just the same person. Furthermore it’s hilarious when people complain about planes but then refuse to even counter them with their own planes or AA guns. They are in the game for a reason.

world will not end if you need to play infantry or tank when you crash undamaged plane. if you are learning plane, then consider this penalty as incentive not to crash plane.

people are not complaining about planes or one suicide plane. they are complaining about suicide plane cycling.

Especially since you can just desert without any penalty whatsoever and try your luck until you roll pacific for instant air spawn.

But won’t you get bonus or something? Or is that only to the any team bonus

What bonus?

Yes, you won’t get much experiences/silvers. But that never stopped anyone from deserting.

Well in the any team thing it said something like “if you desert the bonus will not apply for the next battle and faction” or something like that idk

I just realized that the comments used wrong wording which results in misunderstanding welp my fault