New update

• anti-kamikaze system - player who crash undamaged plane cannot spawn another in next spawn
  • bot players can now use tanks
  • FG 42 will start on full auto in default
  • sniper FG 42 will be more accurate
  • 250 kg bomb for BF-109 K-4 and P-63A-10

These are the most important I see.

5 Likes

This will be an enjoyable update

7 Likes

What about this one?

• AI Commanders can now use tank squads.

I suppose what it means is that we will finally see AI driven tanks in battles.

1 Like

just wanted to make topic about fg42 finally getting automatic fire…

you skipped the part where fg42 is getting better recoil

kurz is getting auto fire and they are getting rid of burst fire. rmn50 is classified as handheld mortar so kills will be counted as mortar and not grenade kills.

3 Likes

Some good changes…

glad the gerat got some love…even if it still should be BR 4 and not 5 :expressionless:

109 K4 is a good change…pitty its not 500 though.

3 Likes

Its always cool to read positive feedback.

5 Likes

I was hoping to see a fix for air-spawned aircrafts spawning at the beginning of the match in the Pacific. The “anti-kamikaze” method is awesome.

Man putting a bomb on k4? Snail be praised. Makes 190 D-12 irrelevant

1 Like

Anyone knows if there is any historical background to this?

This I do not like

It means ai player can spawn tank, AI commander is the term they always use for full Ai squad, our bot i guess they still cant

It sounds stupid considering that the infantry under AI control still ignores the player on the tank. It will be strange if the infantry continues to ignore the tanks, but the tanks will react.

He literally said same thing I guess

Laughts in Germany enjoyer. If FG42 really becomes as strong as Type Hei auto and T20 than it will be a menace once again.

Im also glad to see that ultra meta equipment was nerfed, the Fedorov MG and G43 kurz were toxicly over powered.

Now I wonder G43 kurz nerf was necessary because DF plans on bring it back? :thinking:

3 Likes

G43 lost the one thing that made it one of the most unique guns in the game. It’s a shame really

4 Likes

G43 kurz is the best gun it the game, it’s a league above normal BR5 equipment, a nerf is understandable.
Besides the Breda PG (CR) also has burst fire mode but it’s not as OP as G43 kurz.

One could say that Breda PG (CR) replaced the G43 kurz.

Yep this saves germany in effect
Ill finally get to play Soviets in any team since i had to carry the Krauts for past few weeks lol

Still hoping for 100/200rd research tree MG for them.

Psss the Federov MG “nerfs” seem to be buffs, speed change compeltely unnoticable, now hits as accurately as AS44

AVS36 now much more accurate in auto

Seems like everybody wins

How are the Hei autos now with speed nerf(if any)?

3 Likes

Okay now I’m terrified.
eu6z0ele8nq91

Thankfully its a premium so still rare but ADS buff deff noticable + now I can centerbody full auto at 75-100m (would sway little before)

Basically feels like a Type Hei auto

Yeah, surprisingly few people buy it despite being one of the best BR5 squads in the game.

1 Like

Pss I think big change also is ability to spawn motor/apc squads without their vehicles

Lots of those squads are quite min maxed; more assaulters/MG builds might become visible

1 Like