New update

Even I don’t bring mine every BR5 Match, they don’t fit into my STG squads, neither into my full FG squads, so I keep them on my second APC together with Stalingrad PPSH, or sometimes my useless gold order MKB 42 W.

1 Like

yea anyway i tried it feel pretty decent tbh but i will miss the burst mode

1 Like

Not necessarily. You can still have both in the sky since one is an attacker and one is a fighter, but you are 100% correct in terms of performance.

This is irrelevant as it will just prevent people from spawning a plane and crashing it.
The system itself can be bypassed by:

1. Killing the pilot through the menu while in the plane
  2. Jumping out of the plane and dying (Either through menu or falling to the ground)
  3. successfully landing the lane
  4. (obvious one) getting the plane damaged*

Note*:

• Damaging the flaps due to high speed does not count towards plane being damaged
  • Damaging the propeller or landing gear during landing does not count towards plane being damaged

Plane must stay in the air before spawning another

1 Like

did you test this? cause if i was programming this i would check if last spawned plane was actually killed by enemy or if it was killed by player. both of those should count as player killing undamaged plane aka suiciding, unless they f the code.

this is not a problem. goal is to prevent cycling suicide planes where you drop the load and die and spawn again in 20 seconds. overall it makes effectiveness of that strategy better by ~20-30 seconds than going to resupply the plane. if someone wants to land the plane he will spend more than 20-30 seconds to just land it and then he will be transported to battlefield as infantry.

2 Likes

you should have posted your observations in official thread

2 Likes

Will do just that

The new update killed all Allied players as they received almost no compensation in high-BR battles and even weakened their abilities

2 Likes

…compensation for what? weakened where? Allies didnt get any nerfs that I can see

Unless you mean Soviets, and they did get “some” good tweaks. The only thing really nerfed/brought into line was one premium squad :thinking:

• Increased the aiming speed of the Fedorov MG.
  • Increased the recoil compensation of the AVS 36 from 60% to 75%.
  • Added 1x250kg bomb for the P-63A-10 aircraft.
  • Halftrack M3A1 - lowered the front window’s shield to combat position, changed the driver’s view point accordingly.
  • Improved the accuracy of the SKT-40 from 0.28 to 0.05.

Update Hardly “kills” anything…except maybe the odd cruisemissile pilot

This patch is more fixing, bringing into line than buffing/nerfing

4 Likes

because historically the gun did not have the burst

I think he meant that relative to the Germans, western allies have been nerfed since they did not receive any major buffs unlike the Germans. Personally I think it is fine, the balance will not be disturbed, and wehraboos continue to whine just like normal

Even if he meant that, The Allied faction has got a large amount of love this year (Arguably the lions share). Fixing/Bringing another faction(s) into line isnt a nerf/buff, its equalizing/standardising. Which is what they did with Allies this year, Filled the Gaps because they needed it.

• 37mm cannon was straight out broken (no pen)
  • K4 was the only top tier fighter with no ordnance
  • Germany (FG 42) was the last nation (behind US, recently got T20) left behind in the SF power creep meta when the rest have default full auto
  • FG 42 sniper was sniper without Standard Sniper dispersion

There is still 190 Broken Flight models. These things have been this way for a “long” time

Was hoping the Super Pershing would finally show though

1 Like

I believe we are going to see that in the next major update.
I don’t remember if they ever added new stuff for the tech trees in minor updates, but I don’t think so.

2 Likes

I check around yesterday didn’t see anything new in the TT

They already repair BK37 in tested server

Yeah thats what i meant. Its been fixed after being broken for a long time

1 Like

This update is to buff Germany, not to fix or add anything.

1 Like

The question is, how long will we have to wait after the new BP to get official access to this update?.. I mean geez, you really couldn’t have it ready by the 28th?

updates and BP are not tied together for a long time. also that update could easily drop tomorrow. wouldnt be first time that buggy update is launched live just after testing.

1 Like

btw does anyone know what is the new game update? just downloaded some 600-700mb. new BP or is it this minor update?